NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

:lol:

I guess she had enough black in her to think she had some black in her?

:smh:

Sad that she's taking it to the level of DNA tests. :lol:

Lies. What a tangled web we weave...

My man threw the Just for Me no lye relaxer kit in it. :rofl: Outta reps tho.

Da sweetest va jay jay more cosmic than the milky way

lmoa this gotta be tyronne. Vid is from January :rofl:

Last edited:
You people are all ignorant and stuck in the Stone Age...

...she identifies herself as a Black woman - don't be so transracialphobic.

Give her the BET "Ol' Dirty Bastard" Courage Award and put her on the cover of "Black Tail"...

But Jenner is an American hero, this lady is a scam.

Hero? Really? He was a great olympian, I don't know where people getting that hero stuff from

Just saw this on Twitter...:rofl:

View media item 1578712

No chill

View media item 1578734
Beautiful! So proud of you!

#bravery #courage #hero #trans #rachelle #yougogirl! #doyou #bewhoyouare

Still don't understand how people accepted she was of mixed race. Like I said in my other post, she looks like a white woman on vacation in the islands.

This woman looks like a white woman on vacation in the islands too:

View media item 1578758

This is Rachel:

View media item 1578762

It may not be common, but there are mixed race men and women who can definitely pass as white.

Last edited:
Man Ksteezy still tweaked about this Bruce Jenner thing. :lol:

It seems like he walks around in perpetual fear of being tricked by a transgender person.

anyways

This story is classic example of if you make it tough enough to ask the question no one will bother to ask. All the black people in Spokane knew in their hearts this girl was white but they just didn't care enough to ask more than once. T:lol:

It seems like he walks around in perpetual fear of being tricked by a transgender person.

anyways

This story is classic example of if you make it tough enough to ask the question no one will bother to ask. All the black people in Spokane knew in their hearts this girl was white but they just didn't care enough to ask more than once. T:lol:

anyways
Yeah he's very bothered that he could be attracted to a transgendered person

Link? lol

You do see the pictures???
??

People so pressed to compare this to Bruce Jenner where there's no comparison because they're so worried about what another man did with himself :lol:

What she did was the equivalent of a transgendered woman saying she was born a woman and then someone posting some old pictures of them being a man. That's cool?

So again, please share a link where she openly disclosed she is a Caucasian woman but feels African American on the inside. I know if I had kids with her and they came out blonde hair and blue eyed I'd be pissed.

She identifies as an African American woman. You have no right to tell her otherwise. This woman is a hero and bigots like you disgust me.

:lol: :lol:

lmoa this gotta be tyronne. Vid is from January
roll.gif
So wodie really didn't know 
laugh.gif

How do you react to finding out your gurl was pretending to be black View media item 1578792

Link? lol

You do see the pictures???
??

People so pressed to compare this to Bruce Jenner where there's no comparison because they're so worried about what another man did with himself :lol:

What she did was the equivalent of a transgendered woman saying she was born a woman and then someone posting some old pictures of them being a man. That's cool?

So again, please share a link where she openly disclosed she is a Caucasian woman but feels African American on the inside. I know if I had kids with her and they came out blonde hair and blue eyed I'd be pissed.

anyways

anyways
Yeah he's very bothered that he could be attracted to a transgendered person

Just like you are bothered that you could be attracted to a white person.

Last edited:
This woman looks like a white woman on vacation in the islands too:

View media item 1578758

This is Rachel:

View media item 1578762

It may not be common, but there are mixed race men and women who can definitely pass as white.

This is true. This girl I used to talk to could pass as white. Only way you tell she was mixed is if you close to her and you could see her skin had a tan. But the fact remains this lady is not black, she crazy. :lol:

And this "I ain't mad" attiutude is why she felt comfortable walking outta the house for years in blackface.

Last edited:
official statement from NAACP

View media item 1578784
Just like you are bothered that you could be attracted to a white person?

I'm not bothered by any of this. :lol:

I mean clearly this women is troubled to some degree to do all this lying but clearly she was good at her job.

The black people who were around her HAD to suspect, The only way they let her get away with it had to be because she was really good at being the head of the NAACP Spokane chapter. :lol:

I don't think she should be fired.

I'm not bothered by any of this. :lol:

I mean clearly this women is troubled to some degree to do all this lying but clearly she was good at her job.

The black people who were around her HAD to suspect, The only way they let her get away with it had to be because she was really good at being the head of the NAACP Spokane chapter. :lol:

I don't think she should be fired.

She could pass for light skin. They just didn't do their research. She got a spray tan, a wig and butt pads and had people thinking she was high yellow lol.

Back
Top Bottom