MTV's The Challenge

Number of Finals Appearances
Zach - 3
Amanda - 0

I’m not putting faith in her “strategy & alliance” either when only Ashley & Nelson have made a single final and that was on a season where they didn’t have to face the best competitors in elimination

if I'm him, I'm telling Amanda. I win all of these challenges and I have the final word. If you don't agree, we're going in.

But Amanda is the reason why they won the last challenge....

Zach is an idiot. In that situation, you side with the numbers. Shane was right, there was nothing honorable or commendable about what Zach did. Also, Josze and Devon are dumb as ****. Had they sided with the numbers, there's a good chance they'd still be in the main house right now.

Also, the way these teams keep voting is stupid as ****. Unless you win the challenge, you should be voting based on who you feel most comfortable going up against in the face-off.

A bit off topic, but Corey is on three MTV shows now. Dude is going to be the next Johnny.

But Amanda is the reason why they won the last challenge....

Zach is an idiot. In that situation, you side with the numbers. Shane was right, there was nothing honorable or commendable about what Zach did. Also, Josze and Devon are dumb as ****. Had they sided with the numbers, there's a good chance they'd still be in the main house right now.

Also, the way these teams keep voting is stupid as ****. Unless you win the challenge, you should be voting based on who you feel most comfortable going up against in the face-off.

A bit off topic, but Corey is on three MTV shows now. Dude is going to be the next Johnny.

You just wrong all over the place. If this was Zach’s final season of the challenge then sure going with the majority makes sense for another week. But seeing as though I’m sure he intends on doing future seasons, why burn a bridge with his two biggest allies? Zach will likely never find himself in position where he has to work with the Lavender Ladies again, so why go out his way to protect them over his actual friend?

Da’vonne & Jozea made a smart move. If they voted with the majority, Bananas & Tomy would’ve gotten sent in and in turn very likely would’ve picked them to go in. They were pawns of the Lavender Ladies and that’s why Ashley was so mad. They thought they’d be able to get Bananas/Tony into elimination and have Day & Jozea face off against them. In that scenario, Day & Jozea burn a bridge with Tony/Bananas & Cara/Marie while getting plYed by the Lavender Ladies. So if they had made it out of elimination they would have no protection from either side of the house.

You just wrong all over the place. If this was Zach’s final season of the challenge then sure going with the majority makes sense for another week. But seeing as though I’m sure he intends on doing future seasons, why burn a bridge with his two biggest allies? Zach will likely never find himself in position where he has to work with the Lavender Ladies again, so why go out his way to protect them over his actual friend?

Da’vonne & Jozea made a smart move. If they voted with the majority, Bananas & Tomy would’ve gotten sent in and in turn very likely would’ve picked them to go in. They were pawns of the Lavender Ladies and that’s why Ashley was so mad. They thought they’d be able to get Bananas/Tony into elimination and have Day & Jozea face off against them. In that scenario, Day & Jozea burn a bridge with Tony/Bananas & Cara/Marie while getting plYed by the Lavender Ladies. So if they had made it out of elimination they would have no protection from either side of the house.

Bingo. Zach's point about Amanda not understanding the numbers was spot on. Why would Zach go with the numbers and betray both Bananas/Tony when they could have taken out one team from the LL? The LL think they will cruise to the finals with 4-5 teams. It won't work. And now add in Corey/Devin and it's even tougher. Zach/Amanda weren't guaranteed to be taken to the finals by any of the LL teams... All it takes is one slip up in that elimination before the Finals.

Now we got corny *** Devin and Corey back. The LL/TYB are so damn insufferable. J

Also, how bad was the elimination? Of course the all guy team was stronger and would be able to knock all of them off.. Any team with a girl was going to struggle. Anyone notice it was the same hanging thing that didn't fall for Zach/Amanda and Dayvone/Jozea? Hmm.

That's completely Zach's fault.
He should have lost that battle, this is a Million bucks, G.

He should have taken the L, instead he throws them in on Principle. What an idiot.
Nobody is at fault here but Zach.
#teamAMANDA
:rofl: Get outta here.

They both refused to cave so they both put each other in elimination. Zach just showed how serious he was about it.

Amanda is the one not about that challenge or elimination life. She was looking dazed and confused when it set in they were in the elimination :lol:

In a pairing like that the actual competitor, the stronger competitor, has the say so.

Joss just stood by while Zach called her a wh*re :lol:
Well he can't vouch for her history :rofl:

I will say I thought Zach got better at it but he's just been quiet in that category lately. Son really comes like a mysognist talking to women the way he does :smh: :lol:

And that's why his $1million is further away from him now, than it was the day before.
He showed her.:rofl:
Yeah but in the grand scheme of things Zach is way more likely to repeat on challenges to win money, a mill or more than Amanda :lol:

Teen mom, challenge, ?? What's the 3rd?

I don't hate Corey like most

Last edited:
Difference between corey and johnny...johnny wants to do it...mcorey needs to do it.
They wanted corey to be the next johnny so bad but he cant perform and cant keep his schlong in his pants

Can't believe Nelson and Davonne are from inglewood. Two of the lamest cast members from LA :smh:

Zach is an idiot. You don't blow a chance at 1 million for a *future* chance at money. Dumbest strategy ever. He's my guy, too :smh:

I hate Amanda but I don't blame her for acting the way she does towards him. He's always talking down on her, even when she's trying to have a normal convo :lol:

Tony turned on Bananas and was rewarded by having the strongest team in the game this season. I'd say that decision definitely worked out for him :lol:

amanda isnt a bad competitor shes better than most of the other girls

most of the girls are trash. we need another evyln or emily type beast

Kam and Cara Maria look like the only ones who could run over a mile without complaining

to me i give my props to Zack who stuck with his loyalty to his friend but like bananas said Amanda had 4 friends up there and no one stood up for her which should make you think how loyal they are to you. looking at whos in the redemption house Zack and Amanda could come back still

And unfortunately it's all luck and it comes down to the double cross and of course oh pick who you want to go against.

If im Johnny and Tony, I wouldn't even worry, rest of the comp if fairly weak or not even one, they will get sent in elimination but if it's anything physical, they should beat any of those teams and eliminate those alliances one by one.

zach a damn fool :lol:

redemption house is trash, they should have challenges and the strongest teams get a chance to return to the main house.

the fact that natalie and pauli have gone there 3 times shows how stupid it is

If im Johnny and Tony, I wouldn't even worry, rest of the comp if fairly weak or not even one, they will get sent in elimination but if it's anything physical, they should beat any of those teams and eliminate those alliances one by one.
If it’s against a competitor like Devin they’ll for sure make it a puzzle smh

Devin barely beat johnny in that puzzle game last season... when they showed it at the end, johnny only lost by like 3-4 pegs

Finally watched. Lol coreys kid look just like chyenne.

Idk why but i agree with what zach did.
Especially knowing now they are still out numbered in the house.
Though theve been winnimg challenges not sure how well theyd do in a real athletic challenge.

Lol and how pathetic are.cory and devin to almost lose to them

amanda isnt a bad competitor shes better than most of the other girls

most of the girls are trash. we need another evyln or emily type beast
Well first off the LL are trash competitors. Dont think I'd bother ranking Amanda among them

So whats left is Cara Maria. Amanda aint better than her.

How stupid is to want 2 more guys there. Especially a brain and brawn twosome that are guys...this could very well be a cory nelson. And country boy alliance. To win it all only tony and bananas cann match em physically

Back
Top Bottom