MTV's The Challenge

Amanda is cute but also one of the worst personalities I’ve ever seen on this show.
Her debut, she came in so so hot that it’s been hard to shake that “bad attitude” stigma.
I think this Season alone her attitude and personality has been decent.

she’s kinda cute but then I saw she has so many damn freckles looking like connect the dots.

Yo I’m still tryna figure out who got bodied in that midseason trailer. :emoji_thinking: Dude got his neck ROCKED!!

That last ep was one of the better one's this season which has been all over the place. With Kyle/Shane losing the Lavender Losers (i know its ladies but can't get the other name out of my head lol) alliance could actually take a couple of them to the finals. Unless something drastic happens like Marie/Cara aligning with Bananas/Tony and Kyle/Shane making it back from the redemption combined with them winning the next few challenges I could see the alliance lasting to the end.

Did they basically confirm Bananas/Tony are going up against Cory/Devon next week? I think they could have made it look that way but another team goes against them in some twist or surprise 'burn' vote.

Brad and Kyle was mad as ****. :lol: At this point in the game you gotta expect anything, Brad old *** should know that.

:lol: @ Shane telling Bananas nobody likes him

:lol: @ Bananas pointing to the camera saying "they like me"

This season has been fire. These shows will never get old.

It was trash in the beginning. But it’s definitely getting better. More comps/strategy talk. Less trash *** Kyle/Cara Drama and less “social media beef”

I love how they all act like they’re sending each other home... all they are doing is sending them to the redemption house :lol:.

Great episode last week. I really want to see John get sent to the redemption house next week.

Episode 13: "The People vs. Johnny Bananas"
The Lavender Ladies and Team Young Buck plot to topple Johnny Bananas but it spins wildly out of control, resulting in the most shocking elimination of the season so far.

Damn Zach.

Son really hates Amanda.

They won the challenge and were suppose to be safe.

:lol: @ Corey showing up, Nelson getting hyped and then they show a clip of Corey calling Nelson trash and Corey and Hunter laughing.

Last edited:
I never want to hate someone so much that I voluntarily walk away from a million dollars.

Amanda's trash though, she let Smashley play her again.

im proud of davonne and josea they are a tough underdog team. i wouldnt be mad if they found their way back into the house again

They test all challenges and eliminations with a crew of athletes? Or "professionals" to make sure their safe and doable within a certain time period.

They sometimes should show us how that crew did it.

Last edited:
Now we add this lame Corey to the lames Hunter and Nelson? :smh:

That makes this season lame as ****

I'm so ****in mad watching this ****, I can't lie.

Now we gotta listen to Devin run his mouth, guy hasn't won **** but won't shut up. He's a ****in moron, part of me doesn't even want to watch cause he's on now.

The same sex teams is wack too. Both girls had the same issues, that one wasn't coming down for them. They should have let the partners run to the other side cause Zach had them up by like 7.

Amanda weak as ****, Zach the only reason you still here. He's winning challenges, not the broad. So he should have final say.

I'm hot right now

I'm so ****in mad watching this ****, I can't lie.

Now we gotta listen to Devin run his mouth, guy hasn't won **** but won't shut up. He's a ****in moron, part of me doesn't even want to watch cause he's on now.

The same sex teams is wack too. Both girls had the same issues, that one wasn't coming down for them. They should have let the partners run to the other side cause Zach had them up by like 7.

Amanda weak as ****, Zach the only reason you still here. He's winning challenges, not the broad. So he should have final say.

I'm hot right now
That's completely Zach's fault.
He should have lost that battle, this is a Million bucks, G.

He should have taken the L, instead he throws them in on Principle. What an idiot.
Nobody is at fault here but Zach.
#teamAMANDA

I disagree, Tony gave him a shot at the last challenge to do the finale. I get it, he said he wasn't going to say his name but if I'm him, I'm telling Amanda. I win all of these challenges and I have the final word. If you don't agree, we're going in.

And that's why his $1million is further away from him now, than it was the day before.
He showed her.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom