MTV's The Challenge

They did this exact same thing on Battle of the Exes 2 with the Ex-ile House that Bananas & Nany ended up winning.

So we probably going to see at least 2 more Rdemption House challenges not including next weeks.

They’ll probably bring whoever wins back the challenge before the Final. And some team will get screwed over like Wes/Theresa did and lose the final elimination and not get a shot at Redemption

I kind of hope the scenario you laid out happens so the production team realizes how stupid these twists are at this point.

Even though I hated that so much, they did have to do an elimination every week against the people who lost in the main house. That one was much harder than this redemption house.

Damn, um yeah I wouldn't pull out and risk it.

Not even a 100% commuted not pull out but damn. Type of joint where I don't pull out and then after suck my teeth claim pissed at myself :lol: :smh:

Episode 10: “Redemption House of Cards”
When one team pulls the double cross, a player takes polidicking to a whole new level when he tries to flirt his way to safety; a disgusting meal awaits the players at the “Dunking for Dinner” challenge.

Let me find out Paulie gonna spend the majority of the season in the redemption house :lol:

Man, are they going to do an Elimination or Challenge at all. 2ominutes in and nothign but "polidicking"
Big Brother After Dark *** drama............show is trash right now.

Nope Redemption House is here until the very end. One team gets back in the house, the other team stays in Redemption.

They did this exact same thing on Battle of the Exes 2 with the Ex-ile House that Bananas & Nany ended up winning.

So we probably going to see at least 2 more Rdemption House challenges not including next weeks.

They’ll probably bring whoever wins back the challenge before the Final. And some team will get screwed over like Wes/Theresa did and lose the final elimination and not get a shot at Redemption

I kind of hope the scenario you laid out happens so the production team realizes how stupid these twists are at this point.
:nerd:

Mid-season trailer was damn good. Had a lot of spoilers though... Was that Corey body slamming Tony to the ground?

Just got to do the Math!
9 Teams Left. 1 in Redemption.

Next Redemption
5 Teams Left. 5 in Rdemption.
1 comes back!

6 Teams Left 1 in Redemption
I don’t know how they’ll do that one to get down to the usual 3 or so finalists

Just got to do the Math!
9 Teams Left. 1 in Redemption.

Next Redemption
5 Teams Left. 5 in Rdemption.
1 comes back!

6 Teams Left 1 in Redemption
I don’t know how they’ll do that one to get down to the usual 3 or so finalists
Oh damn! I didn’t realize they kept Natalie and what’s his name in the Redmotion house!

I thought they just cleaned house.
What the hell.
You are right it seems.

I dont get what I'm seeing in the preview.

It looks like somebody is helping someone else walk somewhere like they're hurt and then they just reverse body slam them to the ground hard.

Last edited:
The winner gets to decide whether to share the Million or keep the whole pot?
Yea man that’s nonsense

I dontnget what I'm seeing in the preview.

It looks like somebody is helping someone else walk somewhere like they're hurt and then they just reverse body slam them to the ground hard.

I think it’s tony getting slammed to the ground. He is either drunk (and had a relapse since he is supposedly not drinking anymore), or they are fighting. I’m hoping for th latter.

The winner gets to decide whether to share the Million or keep the whole pot?
Yea man that’s nonsense
No different than the last time they did it :lol: I feel this is a possibility every time they pair rivals/vendettas together.

I think it’s tony getting slammed to the ground. He is either drunk (and had a relapse since he is supposedly not drinking anymore), or they are fighting. I’m hoping for th latter.
Cold blooded if it is a fight.

At first I was like did they slip? But nah legit looks like the person changed their mind to help and decided whoop some ***. Pretty foul.

Oh damn! I didn’t realize they kept Natalie and what’s his name in the Redmotion house!

I thought they just cleaned house.
What the hell.
You are right it seems.
Yea this season has a strange format. Paulie and Natalie have lost both redemption house eliminations but remain there to have another chance to pull a double cross or get picked. They could potentially lose again and still have one more chance at getting back to the house. I really hope they change the format to how it used to be a few seasons ago. These purge challenges also are not the wave.

No different than the last time they did it :lol: I feel this is a possibility every time they pair rivals/vendettas together.

Cold blooded if it is a fight.

At first I was like did they slip? But nah legit looks like the person changed their mind to help and decided whoop some ***. Pretty foul.
\

Looks like it's Corey, sweeps his leg and body slams him

Natalie's jugs were looking luscious when she was sitting at the redemption house table with Paulie.

Was wondering if I was the only one that caught that. Those things were plump. :lol:

She is worthless as **** as a competitor, but she's damn good to look at.

Back
Top Bottom