MTV's The Challenge

They test all challenges and eliminations with a crew of athletes? Or "professionals" to make sure their safe and doable within a certain time period.

They sometimes should show us how that crew did it.

They even showed the test crew briefly a few weeks ago during that one rope challenge where they had to tie the knots. Everyone sucked except Bananas/Tony, and TJ called them out on it while showing the test crew doing it. However, they do them over and over and tweak them, so they have the advantage of essentially practicing up to a final run. The cast members are going in cold, and sometimes they just run into really, really, difficult challenges.

Is anyone less self aware than Devin?

anyone watching Johnny’s nbc show? Wonder how he translates to mainstream. Not enough to watch though

Yeah it comes in like 1 am after SNL.

The only time I ever watched it was for the hot female hosts. Caught some of Johnny talking and I just turned off the tv.

Episode 14: "Lavender Is The New Black"
After the results of the last wild elimination, the Lavender Ladies' loyalty is tested. Sylvia head-butts Marie.

:lol: @ Bannanas and Tony winning again

Wow Ashley is wild dumb and seems like would suck to be a partner with.

So cara Maria n Marie wins? I see cara talking about that second elimination game with the ball pit in next week preview. Talk about spoiler.

Yeah they definitely spoiled that. I still want to see Shane BIG MAD after he loses tough. These young losers really have me rooting for Johnny Bananas right now.

Nelson with all his gay innuendos just reads like he's dying to come out the closet but is scared to do so. If it came out that Shane made Nelson his bottom I wouldn't be surprised

Yeah they definitely spoiled that. I still want to see Shane BIG MAD after he loses tough. These young losers really have me rooting for Johnny Bananas right now.

Nelson with all his gay innuendos just reads like he's dying to come out the closet but is scared to do so. If it came out that Shane made Nelson his bottom I wouldn't be surprised
:rofl: You ****** up man but I wouldn't be surprised either.

And yeah can't wait to see both of those losers mad and sad. Nelson talking about his 8-1record in eliminations, looking down on the girls talking about who he has beat.

Honestly though, losing to Marie must hurt.

So Devin was paired up with Bananas before his father passed. That would have been interesting to see. Means Corey probably had Darrell.

Either MTV has stepped it's budget way up to pay for Real Music from Real Artists OR, the Artists have realized the the shows audience is their Customer, and want to showcase their Music so they give it to MTV at a HUGE discount.

Nelson is theeeeeeeeeee biggest lame on the planet. That interview he gave with Shane, balls on his forehead.....CRINGE ****. What a tool.

I can't believe these losers have me rooting for Bananas. :smh:

So Devin was paired up with Bananas before his father passed. That would have been interesting to see. Means Corey probably had Darrell.
We knew that already.
Johnny probably would've quit having to hear devins mouth.
I think at the time corey was either taking care of the baby or doing another show . not sure he was ever scheduled to start ..this show . he was probably always keant to be a mercenary (as if hes good at eliminations or something)
He probably wouldve had a female partner.
Im still waiting for the return of camilla. Thats happening by 2020 believe that

Or is she talking about the redemption house one she might be in, hope the do pull it out and make Shane salty

Devin talking all that **** and was the slowest to get down the wall. That's why I can't stand him, if he was top 3 in the game then talk your **** but you bottom three every time.

That challenge was kinda cool though, I liked it.

Sylvia kinda ugly when she get mad and ****. She was sounding lame as ****.

Either MTV has stepped it's budget way up to pay for Real Music from Real Artists OR, the Artists have realized the the shows audience is their Customer, and want to showcase their Music so they give it to MTV at a HUGE discount.

lol I was hype hearing mask off - future

to me i give my props to Zack who stuck with his loyalty to his friend but like bananas said Amanda had 4 friends up there and no one stood up for her which should make you think how loyal they are to you. looking at whos in the redemption house Zack and Amanda could come back still

Tony and bananas aren’t loyal, they would have thrown thrown Zach in over themselves. Tony even wanted to throw Zach in on the previous season before the finale but realized he wasn’t able to.

the boy girl girl/girl teams are really ruining this challenge. it's not like any of them are particularly the smartest, nor the strongest. Having the boy/boy teams dominate is such a flaw in this season.
Devin is actually a bit more tolerable now that he's humbled (shame it has to be because his father passed I know how that is so I understand)
Ashley is mad annoying, worst part I actually liked her during the celebrity challenges.
Marie is kinda growing on me also....
I can't believe yall was saying Sylvia was looking good........

9E850373-21D3-4DB9-A469-DF9E4DC594D9.png

I hate when we get midway through the season and the episodes end before the elimination challenge.

Nelson is so damn lame. He look like he's ready to get turned out too. Shane def hit after that challenge

Back
Top Bottom