MTV's The Challenge

Big Season 33 Rumor. Today is the Departure date.

Wes is back! Hopefully this doesn’t turn out like last season’s Landon rumor

Big Season 33 Rumor. Today is the Departure date.

Wes is back! Hopefully this doesn’t turn out like last season’s Landon rumor

I'm confused, the intro into each episode makes it sound like this was the last and final season. They just sayin this is it, this is the end, until next season? :lol:

I'm confused, the intro into each episode makes it sound like this was the last and final season. They just sayin this is it, this is the end, until next season? :lol:
Lol they made seasons 30-32 into a "trilogy" even though the three seasons have little continuity and only a few cast members were even in all 3. They even advertised it as being an "end of an era " though no one knows what that means lol.

I really hope the format this season isn't here to stay with new twists seemingly every week and rarely having a full challenge and elimination in a single ep.

Oh and I saw they already filmed the reunion last weekend so a bunch of people likely already know the results, spoilers are out there too but I've managed to avoid looking to this point. I'll look at spoilers if they wait till the reunion to reveal the winners though. Last years reunion was a waste of time. /rant lol

Think it was just a bad advertising decision. They were trying to frame the last 3 seasons, XXX/Vendettas/Final Reckoning, as a big trilogy. So Final Reckoning is the finale of the story they were trying to tell with all these rivals and such.

So i fully expect a completely different cast for 33

Ok, that makes more sense. I had a hard time believing the show was "over" They can make these forever if they want.

I wonder if Camila comes back then. All the greats, and I hope they don't team them up.

Episode 15: "Wheel of Fortune"
Bananas and Tony struggle with being the odd men out in the game; twists in the Double Cross leads to a twisted plan that blows up in one team's face; two results of the elimination round send shock waves through the game.

What kind of man, even mockingly, bends over and tells another man to spank him?

I would've much rather preferred someone to stomp the **** out of Kyle but this was cool :lol:

Nelson is a bottom :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This Cory, Nelson, Hunter & Devin team up is the worst thing to ever happen to the challenge. So much toxic masculinity. I don't understand why Bananas gets them all so riled up.

Can somebody please send me a message as to who won the 2nd elimination please? I had to eat dinner with 10 min to go.

That ***** was crying BEFORE the game even started, how the hell Brad/Kyle lose to her? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that Hunter dropping Bananas????? :nerd:

I'm happy for Natalie. Seeing someone come through in a competition who doesn't even really give themself a chance is one of the purist moments in competition.

Plus, Kyle is a *****.

What a damn cliffhanger though...it looked like Tony on the ground...tried rewinding and pausing that **** like 10 times and couldn't see the face. Kinda looked like Hunter.

I'm happy for Natalie. Seeing someone come through in a competition who doesn't even really give themself a chance is one of the purist moments in competition.

Plus, Kyle is a *****.

What a damn cliffhanger though...it looked like Tony on the ground...tried rewinding and pausing that **** like 10 times and couldn't see the face. Kinda looked like Hunter.

Bruh someone has to be leaving cause of that fight. I’ve been waiting for it all season from previews. I also rewinded and I dont think it was Johnny cause he didnt have a hat on and the person who got dropped did. Tony most likely

I’m not gonn look at spoilers but that smh up there leads me to believe its John and tony lol

Back
Top Bottom