MTV's The Challenge

I already knew who slammed who but apparently it does some damage. Have a feeling it could change the whole game.

Also, MTV Studios will be producing the Real World and airing it on Facebook Watch starting next spring. Not too sold on Facebook Watch as the interface is hard to use and it seems very busy. Hope they are able to clean it up by next year.

Wow Cory :lol:

I aint even sure what to say.

Cuz if somebody flung my food out a moving car and laughed I'd be irate.

Damn they got me siding with Johnny for once. Dont blame him at all for bringing up Devin's dead dad.

You can't literally follow dude all around the house and not expect to push dude over the edge.

Devin's slip and fall spin though :rofl: Like son keeps saying it like that'll change the video.

Nelson a *****.

Last edited:
Bananas broke Devin's soul :rofl:

Bananas is trash for going THAT low but I can't even blame him after Devin followed him around the entire house and outside the house in the rain just talking nonsense.

You can't continue to poke a bear then get upset when it finally lunges at you.

All the grief that he was repressing hit him mid sentence. He looked like a frozen statue, finally shut his mouth up.
It's a bad situation but he was dumb to think he could just show up after that loss and put on his act of pestering Johnny like nothing happened.

Devin a clown. You KNEW Corey got you sent home, you had a free shot, drill Bananas and walk home all the blame on Corey.

And this c*nt Joss....... :lol: NOW he speaks. :rofl:

Yeah, I side with Bananas. Not only did he try and handle it right to begin with by continually removing himself from the situation, but after Devin persists and Johnny finally gives in, he pretty much shuts-up and apologizes (though only to the cameras as far as we know) because he knows it was wrong...But have me in that situation and I'd probably do the same. You can't keep going at someone like that without taking physical or verbal blows.

This was a good episode.

This Challenge needs Wes. :lol:

I was waiting for Johnny to bring up his dad, I knew it was coming.

He tried everything to get away from the situation and Devin kept following talking ****. Even producers didn’t do anything about it (for obvious reasons)

And again, it's not like Johnny said something horrible about Devin's dad or his death.

He said something that accurately described Devin at that moment.

If anything it's be an insult to assume Devin's dad was similar to Devin.

Joss :rofl:

Yeah I didn't even think Bananas was wrong. He didn't say anything bad about his dad, he merely said Devin should be at home mourning, not following him around talkin ****.

He ain't wrong.

Yet he still apologized for it.

Devin, Shane, Nelson, Corey. Lamest mother ****ers I've ever seen.

MTV really screwed up sticking CT with Veronica.

Yeah I got no issues with Bananas. I don't love what he said but you can't provoke and provoke and provoke and then get mad when it works. I'm sure he followed him around the house for an hour or two. He should have left him alone.

Cory was drunk and ****** up but I'm happy he did. I can't stand him or Devin.

Nelson does way too much. Just shut up and play your game.

Ashley's voice and accent kills my soul. She sounds so ****in dumb and annoying.

Doing the all star stuff had me looking at ashley different. Forgot all about how annoying she was and trash she was because she was decently entertaining on the all star stuff and not seen half as much

yall trippin

i dont care about all that other petty stuff, johnny was wrong for going there, and i dont even like devin

if i was devin i woulda knocked his head off especially knowing he was gonna go home anyway because of corey

yall trippin

i dont care about all that other petty stuff, johnny was wrong for going there, and i dont even like devin

if i was devin i woulda knocked his head off especially knowing he was gonna go home anyway because of corey
You cant be mad at anyone speaking facts.
He aint say nothing ill will about the man. Just said yo go be home. You out here trolling me.
Devin shpuldve just made a nice comeback next season anyway

Back
Top Bottom