[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

roll.gif

Don't ever talk %@!$ to somebody in they sleep
laugh.gif
They aint tryingto hear all that. He kept digging...he wanted to get $%%%%* up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Drea looks to chubby...they need to get back in the studio w/LaurieAnn

its seems like Dawn and Aundrea are just there for something to do...like they were just bored at home so they decided to do another season...
Uhm , they even said they were ...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

when a dude keep saying he aint scared of you over and over

that _ scared
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same when I saw it. Q is a female talking back and starting +$@# for no real reason and almost breaking his neck with all them neckmovements
smh.gif

most disappointing part of last episodes show was aundrea without makeup
sick.gif

i still wouldn't pass on smashing though.

I can't believe dudes don't remember that Q is the same dude that made the side agreement with Jonathan to take it easy on each other when they had theboxing competition back in season 1, but as soon as they get in the ring Q blindsides Jonathan. Q is a soft and I'm glad he's finally getting exposed.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I can't believe dudes don't remember that Q is the same dude that made the side agreement with Jonathan to take it easy on each other when they had the boxing competition back in season 1, but as soon as they get in the ring Q blindsides Jonathan. Q is a soft and I'm glad he's finally getting exposed.
come on man you have to give it to him that %%#$ was cooold bloooood
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by aepps20

I can't believe dudes don't remember that Q is the same dude that made the side agreement with Jonathan to take it easy on each other when they had the boxing competition back in season 1, but as soon as they get in the ring Q blindsides Jonathan. Q is a soft and I'm glad he's finally getting exposed.
come on man you have to give it to him that %%#$ was cooold bloooood
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm not gonna lie, I was laughing when it all went down but Q is punk.

Back
Top Bottom