[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif
at dude saying Taking The Stage is for teens then he knows all the damn names don't front you watch
Dummy smack for you.

If you look at my sig you'd see I'm not a dude.
If you read the post you'd see I saw 2 episodes.
If you watched even one episode you'd know that it shows all their names when they first show em.

If you like I can give you your face back.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

that ninja tyler can not dance.....put him on abdc and he would get chewed up
Not ABDC, but maybe So You Think You Can Dance.

And yeah, the love triangle is mad stupid.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Damn..
laugh.gif

Maybe I really like it, because I like performing arts.
I like performing arts too. I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt-twice, but the show is dumb. I feel awkward watching them be awkward. All of them except Hard Mia are average in any other city. Honestly, she has talent and she could really be successful in the industry. However, her talentis not enough to warrant watching it.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

This performance is horrible.
Never again.

laugh.gif
it being cut off.

Finally something entertaining.

Taking the Stage Anything but Taking the Stage
Seriously though. You must be a teen if you like that show. It's a waste of air time. Tyler is strange and awkward and I think he might be gay. He's confused. Malik is annoying. Jasmine is pressed. Mia is hard...she can sing, but she try too hard to be tough. I think she has some emotional issues. I got all this from 2 episodes.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
yeah and she's fat too

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Never again.

laugh.gif
it being cut off.

Seriously though. You must be a teen if you like that show. It's a waste of air time. Tyler is strange and awkward and I think he might be gay. He's confused. Malik is annoying. Jasmine is pressed. Mia is hard...she can sing, but she try too hard to be tough. I think she has some emotional issues. I got all this from 2 episodes.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
yeah and she's fat too
that's irrelevant.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Never again.

laugh.gif
it being cut off.

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
yeah and she's fat too
that's irrelevant.

laugh.gif

I've watched when there was nothing on, but I stopped. That dude is soft
laugh.gif
...I cant stand flamboyant gay, and there's too much teen awkwardness on the show
laugh.gif
. Now I mess with Southland.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

I've watched when there was nothing on, but I stopped. That dude is soft
laugh.gif
...I cant stand flamboyant gay, and there's too much teen awkwardness on the show
laugh.gif
. Now I mess with Southland.

I thought i was the only one that felt that way.

On the Stage show is straight.....possibly(nh). That Tyler dude can dance pretty good. If I was him I would be beasting Jasmine.

tyler looks bewildered, as though he can't comprehend how the definition managed to pull something together.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

tyler looks bewildered, as though he can't comprehend how the definition managed to pull something together.
After analyzing this Tyler dude that dude is aaaaaayyyyyyyyyooooo.
indifferent.gif

He need to make up his mind...either u pimping or you not...there's no 'I'm kind of a playa...I'm not sure'
laugh.gif

What was the song that was playing when Diddy stepped out? He was rappin and it sounded good

its clear the fame got to Aubrey head and is stillin getting it bigger

like sit yo #*! down and !!@@

if i was diddy i could have back handed her so fast over the twitter then and had her mic turned off asap

like real talk she would be the only one that would never get out of that contract

and if you believe there will be another album your a fool #%$# diddy told you in a round abou way

he letting everybody out they contract you dont need to be let out of a group contract if your doing your solo thang thats two different contracts

and there will be a new show looking for a new female group lol yea its over for them

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

What was the song that was playing when Diddy stepped out? He was rappin and it sounded good
I think it's called Diddy Boppin. Off his upcoming album: Last Train to Paris

- Is Robert gay seriously?
- Donnie might as well perform in no clothes, dude shirt couldn't fully come down.
- I'm still waiting on the explanation as to why DK broke up, just seems to be ego's especially when Dawn & Aubrey were talking.
- D-Woods needed to shut the hell up about her solo nonsense.
- I hope Diddy keeps Aubrey on lock or somehow make $$$ from her "Reality Show" if that happens.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

- I hope Diddy keeps Aubrey on lock or somehow make $$$ from her "Reality Show" if that happens.

i hope so too...

I think Aubrey set it off and D-Woods got fed up after awhile and just said $%@% it...Dawn is the only one that seems to have the most focus and drive as faras the group goes...i hope she does well in whatever she does after this...the rest i'm not checkin for...i wish Aubrey would just fall of the earth...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- I'm still waiting on the explanation as to why DK broke up, just seems to be ego's especially when Dawn & Aubrey were talking.
Yep, with that "the only one who supported me was D. Woods" getting at Dawn. So I'm not sure if this has been answered is theDay26/Donnie-series of MTB officially done or they about to put on another season? Seems like it with Donnie talking about a spinoff show or some BS (I hopetht doesn't happen btw, haha). I can't lie this %@% was mind-numbing and annoying but it was damn entertaining at times.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif
at dude saying Taking The Stage is for teens then he knows all the damn names don't front you watch
Dummy smack for you.

If you look at my sig you'd see I'm not a dude.
If you read the post you'd see I saw 2 episodes.
If you watched even one episode you'd know that it shows all their names when they first show em.

If you like I can give you your face back.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

you watch the show be quiet

Back
Top Bottom