[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

This dude Q.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I still can't over him rolling his neck like a female last week when he was arguing with Will.

This is my first time posting in here, but I've been pushed to my limits.

This dude Q is killing me. This dude is really a $!#. Does Dawn not see his strong homosexual mannerisms. They just need to let Willie shut his mouth one goodtime.

The previews for next week..."you know what I think, I think you're jealous"
roll.gif

They need to just drop Que for the better of the group...but then there'd be no show plot. I can't get over how much of a baby this dude is, grow up alittle. Wish they would've just let Will rough him up.

Q is seriously acting like a lil bia bia. He seems to think following in Chris Brown and T Pain's footsteps will get them success but i think he'swrong. Reason being is there are NO MORE pure R&B groups out there. They pretty much have THAT lane right now.

Also, im' SICK of how almost every R&B album switches into some pop bs now. One of the main reasons i liked Day 26 was they kinda kept that old schoolsound alive ala a Shai, Jodeci, etc. One of the reasons why i respect Pretty Ricky, no h.o.m.o, is BECAUSE they kept that old school sound alive. Being a 80sbaby and growing up into that sound of R&B, it's nice to still hear it.

LMAO@ Donnie being relegated to being a studio groupie

Every one of them except for Willie and Big Mike are bunz. I might change my mind about Mike next week though lulz

Willie just wants to be the leader &nd he doesn't even have the best voice in the group ...

He has the worst IMO .

Willie & Brian were just trynna play Q , & I truly think Willie knows Q is comp. to him .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Willie just wants to be the leader &nd he doesn't even have the best voice in the group ...

He has the worst IMO .

Willie & Brian were just trynna play Q , & I truly think Willie knows Q is comp. to him .

you sound like Q.

I watched a couple episodes and Q has a mediocre voice at best. Here is the order I believe from best to worst.. Brian-Rob-Will-Mike-Donnie(he's not evenpart of it)-Q.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

He has the worst IMO .

you sound like Q.

I watched a couple episodes and Q has a mediocre voice at best. Here is the order I believe from best to worst.. Brian-Rob-Will-Mike-Donnie(he's not even part of it)-Q.
What u hear from Q on the show is nothing compared to what he sounds like on an actual track. Q has a better voice than Will, he just doesn'thave the experience that Will has. Will gets in the booth and knows what he's gonna do; we see Q feeling the track out. Search for "Truth Is aLie" and see what Q does on that !%$%.

Mike is so slept on...he got that soul, and he be killin them ad libs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom