[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

i hate RnBXclusive...from the set up to how everytime i go to the next page i have to mute the music on the side...its just so cluttered with artists i'venever heard of and don't care to know...

^ I hated that too, but I use Firefox with this "Script Blocker" and all of that stuff is blocked. Music all damn loud, u stop it, u searchin thearchives for music, u hit the back button, gotta stop that *!$% again
smh.gif
They use to have a cleaner setup...but they started going more promotional, and nowthere's big pictures of people u never saw in ya life.

Watching the repeat of the last episode, I missed it on Thursday.

what is with them damn hats, everybody knows NYC has the best gear, but these clowns pick the worst shhhhh I ever seen. Was up with them ayo v-necks

I didn't know it was a thread for this season....I don't understand what Q is talking about when he says he not getting his money....is the label notpaying him or the whole group..

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

what is with them damn hats, everybody knows NYC has the best gear, but these clowns pick the worst shhhhh I ever seen. Was up with them ayo v-necks

when i saw that i actually screamed out loud $@# ARE YOU WEARING THEN THEY SHOWED Will and i said $@# ARE YOU WEARING they looked like roosters

Drea looks to chubby...they need to get back in the studio w/LaurieAnn

its seems like Dawn and Aundrea are just there for something to do...like they were just bored at home so they decided to do another season...

That show biz aint nothin to play wit.....at the rate they going they day 26 gonna end up more broke then they are and not even a group anymore.

Why are they always complaining about breaking up ? this season is OD WACK. Bammas in the house dressed like they going to the club, whining about no money andabout danity kane.

SMH.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

sick.gif
Did u just roll your neck on some female *!!@ Q?
roll.gif
I noticed that too.
laugh.gif

What's wrong with this dude?

his feelings are hurt...he's the youngest so I guess he thought they would be the big brothers he never had...
laugh.gif

This dude Q is wildin' seriously, start @+$@ over nothing and disrespecting Dawn.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I just saw cribs and aubrey is banking, I wonder how everyone else is doing

I miss that joint, I wanted to see how she living. She been showing her *+$ lately(Complex, Playboy), so she should be living straight.

Back
Top Bottom