[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

What are those things on Q's and Robert's head
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

well if he needs money like that he better start sellin all that gucci stuff he got on and feed his family.

co-sign, how can they be broke with all that gucci stuff?

This dude Q really startin to piss me off.......the other dudes got kids and shh and YOU complaining?
smh.gif
Why ya Moms just quit her job?
smh.gif
I'm sure his sister is smart enough to work at a McDonalds no? Obviously Idon't know his/their situation but it seems to me he just making it seem a lot worse. Next episode looks good though
laugh.gif

Surprised nobody mentioned the fact that they have a manager that goes by the name "Screwface"
laugh.gif

They madddd at Donnie, dude is grindin' but he's still not sellin. The problem with Donnie is that he's just another singer, nothing about himstands out AT ALL.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Surprised nobody mentioned the fact that they have a manager that goes by the name "Screwface"
laugh.gif

They madddd at Donnie, dude is grindin' but he's still not sellin. The problem with Donnie is that he's just another singer, nothing about him stands out AT ALL.
Donnie had a couple good songs on that album, I thought for sure he'd do decent numbers. They ain't promote him enough or something. Imean, he's on TV, it's Pop music, how can u lose?
laugh.gif
Take YouThere was a horrible choice of a single though, !#@! was corny. Diddy sabotaged him with that !#@! - did u really think Take You There was gonna pop ?
laugh.gif
. I thought Day 26 would have the harder time selling, but they went arespectable gold on they first try, in the field of R&B.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by cjspida619

well if he needs money like that he better start sellin all that gucci stuff he got on and feed his family.
co-sign, how can they be broke with all that gucci stuff?
Thats what im saying. Either its given to him, or Q just be throwing money out like that.

^ Well he is young, so I guess I would be doing the same in his position
laugh.gif

Buying things I dont even need, just cause its high end expensive things.

true...but he looks stupid with that Gucci bag...i said that during the first episode...he just screams new money...and not even new money cuz he apparentlydoesn't have any but he looks like he just got his first big check ever...

He's going to get his money, that's obvious. Diddy knows Day 26 going to be making bank. He just needs to calm the hell down
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After watching the show and listening to the parts of So Good. I've been having it on repeat the last two nights. I'm waiting oneverything else til the album drops to listen to it.

Man why do male r&b singers wear ayo gear, and why are these dudes dressed in layers when they in the crib, I remeber when the guys first got picked andthey came back to NYC brian had on glitter LOL

they will get their money later...why would diddy show this part to make him look bad? theyll get they bank

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After watching the show and listening to the parts of So Good. I've been having it on repeat the last two nights. I'm waiting on everything else til the album drops to listen to it.
You're better than me
laugh.gif
... I cant have access to musicsites and not listen to leaked tracks
smh.gif
I think I might hold off though, cuz I done heard a good amount of the album so far (Stadium Music, So Good, Vixen,Put It On Her, Lemme Luv You Girl ). But, the way I see it, a hot track is gonna be a hot track regardless of when I hear it; they first album still getsspins, Any Day(unreleased) and Over Now(unreleased) still gets spins... I remember they first album, they were new, their tracks weren't gettin leakedlike that, and I was doing the same thing u doing: replaying clips of the show(youtube) like "damn...that track(Co-Star, I'm The Reason, Come In, IfIt Wasn't For You, Come With Me) is gonna be crazy ". I think I'll rely on the show for previews of songs now, so there's still a mystery towhat song is being recorded
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After watching the show and listening to the parts of So Good. I've been having it on repeat the last two nights. I'm waiting on everything else til the album drops to listen to it.
You're better than me
laugh.gif
... I cant have access to music sites and not listen to leaked tracks
smh.gif
I think I might hold off though, cuz I done heard a good amount of the album so far (Stadium Music, So Good, Vixen, Put It On Her, Lemme Luv You Girl ). But, the way I see it, a hot track is gonna be a hot track regardless of when I hear it; they first album still gets spins, Any Day(unreleased) and Over Now(unreleased) still gets spins... I remember they first album, they were new, their tracks weren't gettin leaked like that, and I was doing the same thing u doing: replaying clips of the show(youtube) like "damn...that track is gonna be crazy (Co-Star, I'm Reason, Come In, If It Wasn't For You, Come With Me)".
i went crazy listin to clips of Co-Star i played that and What It Feels Like 10x each today and have been for the last 3 weeks...it took me a LONGtime to get the first one cuz i didn't think it would be any good but i'm def. gettin this on release date...Stadium Music sounds hot but i'm gonnawait and listen to everything when i buy it...anyone know when it comes out? probably at the end of the season right?

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Man why do male r&b singers wear ayo gear, and why are these dudes dressed in layers when they in the crib, I remeber when the guys first got picked and they came back to NYC brian had on glitter LOL
i just wanna know where they get those stupid %@$ hats from
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You're better than me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I think I might hold off though, cuz I done heard a good amount of the album so far (Stadium Music, So Good, Vixen, Put It On Her, Lemme Luv You Girl ). But, the way I see it, a hot track is gonna be a hot track regardless of when I hear it; they first album still gets spins, Any Day(unreleased) and Over Now(unreleased) still gets spins... I remember they first album, they were new, their tracks weren't gettin leaked like that, and I was doing the same thing u doing: replaying clips of the show(youtube) like "damn...that track(Co-Star, I'm The Reason, Come In, If It Wasn't For You, Come With Me) is gonna be crazy ". I think I'll rely on the show for previews of songs now, so there's still a mystery to what song is being recorded
laugh.gif
I know it was kind of tough cause I check my site daily but I just skip over their tracks. It was tough at first now it's not that bad. Going to pop in the Day 26 cd tomorrow on my way to work though.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Man why do male r&b singers wear ayo gear, and why are these dudes dressed in layers when they in the crib, I remeber when the guys first got picked and they came back to NYC brian had on glitter LOL
sick.gif

LOL man I was thinking the same thing, like really do this guy really think that is cool, he looks like a clown with that tomahawk on his head

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You're better than me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I think I might hold off though, cuz I done heard a good amount of the album so far (Stadium Music, So Good, Vixen, Put It On Her, Lemme Luv You Girl ). But, the way I see it, a hot track is gonna be a hot track regardless of when I hear it; they first album still gets spins, Any Day(unreleased) and Over Now(unreleased) still gets spins... I remember they first album, they were new, their tracks weren't gettin leaked like that, and I was doing the same thing u doing: replaying clips of the show(youtube) like "damn...that track is gonna be crazy (Co-Star, I'm Reason, Come In, If It Wasn't For You, Come With Me)".
i went crazy listin to clips of Co-Star i played that and What It Feels Like 10x each today and have been for the last 3 weeks...it took me a LONG time to get the first one cuz i didn't think it would be any good but i'm def. gettin this on release date...Stadium Music sounds hot but i'm gonna wait and listen to everything when i buy it...anyone know when it comes out? probably at the end of the season right?
All I gotta say about Stadium Music: Rob goes off
roll.gif
andwhat's even funnier, on the show, If I'm not mistaken, he said he was gonna kill that joint.

April 14, "Forever In A Day". Put It On Her is the first single. They might wanna release that to the radio like....NOW!
laugh.gif

sick.gif

LOL man I was thinking the same thing, like really do this guy really think that is cool, he looks like a clown with that tomahawk on his head
that's why they can't get along and having problems with the label. you can't take anybody seriously dressed like that

where do ya'll find their music...i had a few blogs i went to put one was mostly unsigned peopole tryin to get on...most stuff i get is out of the musicforum but i need a site i can get on daily...Rob is my fave...i love his voice cuz i can hear his accent even when he sings...

sick.gif

That must be a "in house" bet or something - who can wear the most stupid hats on camera
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't be surprised either, cuz they did clown around hard on otherseasons.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

where do ya'll find their music...i had a few blogs i went to put one was mostly unsigned peopole tryin to get on...most stuff i get is out of the music forum but i need a site i can get on daily...Rob is my fave...i love his voice cuz i can hear his accent even when he sings...

RnBXclusive.com

It's turned into an obsession
smh.gif
checking that site for new music. There's a whole lot of demo @@$@ on there too - u see any Range, James Fauntleroy,D. Brown, download them tracks, especially D. Brown(Ne-Yo's camp). Their ratings are hit or miss though...they think every uptempo song is hot. That *@!$gets deleted with the quickness
laugh.gif

Rob be wearing them hats with designer shades thinking he killing the game LOL, man I stay in Atlanta and I see clown gear every day, but dude hat takes thewhole damn cake LOL, and let's not get on them scarves what the hell are they trying to dress a like, is it cold in that house

Back
Top Bottom