[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

anybody got that video where some comedian is making fun of diddy and says he destroys every musicans career when they come to bad boy?

anybody got that video where some comedian is making fun of diddy and says he destroys every musicans career when they come to bad boy?

Diddy just mad, because Aubrey played him, used DK/BB as a springboard for her success, and he can't cake off of her budding acting career, reality TV show, and Magazine spreads.

ha imo her 15 mnts been up aint no body worried bout her when she was in dk much less now..morelike suck sess

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

odog4eva wrote:
laugh.gif
at the Q/Dawn .gif. Someone needs to caption that!!

i can see that being used with Kneesh when she gets into her many arguments on here...after awhile they start to not make sense...
laugh.gif

no shots fired...
*$%!% shutup .

Damn they look whack without make-up .
eek.gif
That's @!@+#+ up .

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

ayo dawn went up 5 points in my book....the way she was able to counsel them dudes into trying work things out was pretty impressive...i need me a chick that could keep me level headed like that in stressful situations
fvl0k0.gif

Saw these guys on 106 yesterday. They all looked tacky imo, but this guy Q looked ridiculous.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The hell was he wearing?

I could care less bout them @+%$

He let my girl D Woods go...Diddy can eat a !%%@

...well more @#!%* than he usually eats
sick.gif

Golem is done!! no one wanna see that long face doin the stanky leg while singin love ballads...

real talk if i was one of the gruop members id be hunting aubrey down like a down
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

which one of them give up there job and stuff to be apart of the band?

I missed the first 6 mins.

So, from what I'm getting from the post, he let Audrea go, kept Dawn, and going to group her with a newset?

its madd weird seeing Q actually getting along with the rest of the group for the first time all season
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom