[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Originally Posted by jretro23

10ge3j8.gif

fvl0k0.gif

OMG... im not kiddin... this scared the ##%$ outta me

Originally Posted by R31J23

i hate you guys forever for showing me andrea in that kind of condition
smh.gif
she didnt look like that before DK.
frown.gif

andrea still
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dudes in denial

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

chi ill you tripping if you think q would see any numbers as a solo artist... the quote below is a perfect example b2k was huge and omarion was the leader and he only went gold which is cool and all but if he went gold your boy q would do copper i mean be for real.
There ain't no Omarion in that group.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How about this for a Fighting/Singing/Cry off Brutha vs Day 26 on tour that would enteraining as hell

odog4eva wrote:
laugh.gif
at the Q/Dawn .gif. Someone needs to caption that!!

i can see that being used with Kneesh when she gets into her many arguments on here...after awhile they start to not make sense...
laugh.gif

no shots fired...

Diddy just mad, because Aubrey played him, used DK/BB as a springboard for her success, and he can't cake off of her budding acting career, reality TVshow, and Magazine spreads.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Diddy just mad, because Aubrey played him, used DK/BB as a springboard for her success, and he can't cake off of her budding acting career, reality TV show, and Magazine spreads.
i disagree. Diddys paper is too long to really care & nobodys gonna care about her after she does the pr0n scene. her 15 minutes will be up

laugh.gif
So if his money is long, why does he choose to negate label jumping, when his artist and him, can coexist?

ayo dawn went up 5 points in my book....the way she was able to counsel them dudes into trying work things out was pretty impressive...i need me a chick thatcould keep me level headed like that in stressful situations

Back
Top Bottom