[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

If Chris Brown(he's garbage) can succeed...why wouldn't Q be able to go solo? He is the favorite of the group by the females, he's light years ahead of Chris in singing, and he's on that dancing $#$% too.
grin.gif
ligh tyears ahead of CB isnt saying much

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

^ Big girls scream for him .

But I'm just speaking on the Day 26 fans I've been around .

THEY LOOOVVVVEEEEE Q .

I think he can do WAY better than Donnie .

Donnie's so plain & shy ...
Not where I'm from. People like Mike b/c he's the best singer in the group, laid back and chill, and he's cute. He got like thisquiet swag to him. It's not like he's an ugly dude though.

Yeah, Q probably could do better than Donnie-I agree with that, but I don't think he'd excel, but I think he would kill a hook though. His voice isunique, but with the beats he likes (that whack super mario one he was crying over) there's a good chance he wouldn't have a solo album thatcompliments his voice. Diddy is trying to make Donnie his version of JT and Donnie is Mr. Nice dude. I think he could do well if he had less Diddy on hisalbum and more Donnie input. Donny got that New Kid on the Block feel, not that JT feel.

My pick in terms of best looks are:
Robert, Mike, Willie, Q, Brian. Q looks like a pretty woman to me. I have an issue with pretty non-masculine looking or acting dudes.
eyes.gif

Was anybody else disappointed when Will cried? Damn man, must be hard to hold in tears when you got 4 dudes around you cryin.

Originally Posted by dekthai

My pick in terms of best looks are:
Robert, Mike, Willie, Q, Brian. Q looks like a pretty woman to me. I have an issue with pretty non-masculine looking or acting dudes.
eyes.gif

Was anybody else disappointed when Will cried? Damn man, must be hard to hold in tears when you got 4 dudes around you cryin.

Lol. Right! I was as well. My husband was like 'he's crying?'...lol. Anyway, I think he was crying b/c Q messing with his money and hisfamily's money now. I figured that's what it was.

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

If Chris Brown(he's garbage) can succeed...why wouldn't Q be able to go solo? He is the favorite of the group by the females, he's light years ahead of Chris in singing, and he's on that dancing $#$% too.
grin.gif
ligh tyears ahead of CB isnt saying much
What I'm sayin...Q's voice is smooth as hell, and he's still young; he can take them young fans who aint concerned with vocals, justhow good u look and how well u dance[Chris' fan base], and he can get some of that older audience who are only listening to you for vocals. His voice aintbad...he just on the same track with B and Rob
laugh.gif

I feel bad for donnie, dude works hard no drama and gets looked over. I agree with a few post above that donnie is too nice and has that nkotb vibe.

Q is very lame

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

I feel bad for donnie, dude works hard no drama and gets looked over. I agree with a few post above that donnie is too nice and has that nkotb vibe.

Q is very lame
lol of course there wouldnt be no drama cause donnie is solo..aint nobody there to argue with
laugh.gif

this Q +#+$* is biploar and has masculinity issues. Every time these $%@!%$ get into it, the first thing he shouts out is I'M A MAN. He's bipolar andquite possibly gay.

sick.gif

I thought everybody was exaggerating when they said how bad Dawn and Aundrea looked, but...
sick.gif

iunno why dudes were
pimp.gif
dawn, that girl / manthing / trash be lookin gross.

anyways, Q been actin like he on his period, someone needs to deck this softie

From the last couple of episodes Q can't do %%#+ on his own. He's just a puppet and dawn is pulling the strings. Before a lot of the arguments that*+%$+ is always around telling this fool something.

Originally Posted by mFury

sick.gif

I thought everybody was exaggerating when they said how bad Dawn and Aundrea looked, but...
sick.gif

Word.
eek.gif
I knew for a while that Dawn wasn't **** without makeup butdaaaaaaaaaamn @ Aundrea....

She got a skin problem she need to take care of ASAP.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by mFury

sick.gif

sick.gif

Word.
eek.gif
I knew for a while that Dawn wasn't **** without makeup but daaaaaaaaaamn @ Aundrea....

She got a skin problem she need to take care of ASAP.

whoaaa,

at first I didnt recognize dawn and aundrea, but after taking a good look at the them, I lost both my reasons of why I watch the show. As for Q, I dont wishany bad things for his career, but I wouldnt be surprised if this kid was fired from Day 26/killed. Acting hard on TV and the streets are 2 COMPLETELYdifferent scenarios.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Diddy isn't a boss ... he's the devil .

& yes I think Q could do well solo ...

Girls love Q out of Day 26 the MOST for the most part .

This is how most girls that like Day 26 think .

Mike is fat , Willie is married (they like him the second most), Brian is gay , Robert is emotional .

Q is loved by the women , and women buy records .

i know this only yo 2nd time watching the show but you should know how much of a **%!@ he been acting over the last 2 weeks
I've been watching MTB since Season 2 & I know it's a new dude acting up every season .

It was Robert vs. Brian last time , it happens .

That hell?...
laugh.gif
Well that devil happens to sign theirpaychecks so?...

And Diddy's right, at this point, none of them are gonna find any success going solo. None of them have the fan base individually to go solo. Thereain't no Omarion in that group.

Back
Top Bottom