[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Q can have a solo career and do JUST FINE .
smh.gif
smh.gif
Jholiday & Bobby V is barely selling like they SHOULD. People think this ___ will do something?
roll.gif

Shutup Sos .

None of y'all here can make it alone in this industry

i don't think diddy was directing that at donnie, just dk and day 26 since donnie is obviously alone in theindustry already

speaking of donnie ...

i'm suprised puff picked up a second album option for donnie, he is a good looking guy and seems nice andall, but he is too boy next door, not enough attitude and personality ... when he sings and dances i just dont see the emotion nor am i convinced with thewords coming out of his mouth...

qs8l8y.gif

@ Aundrea w/o makeup.

I wish Rob let go of that damn stool and hit Q upside his head. The problem still hasn't been solved dude was acting up for reasons he still hasn'tdisclosed and saying "funny %!@+" or people being against him isn't the origin. Diddy should've kicked the fool out, as for Dawn shementioned there was "other stuff, deeper stuff" for DK's breakup I'm curious to know what that was because to this day I still don't getwhy they broke up.

smh.gif
@ the show ending when Diddy is about to tell D & Drea about what's happening with their future.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

this Q +#+$* is biploar and has masculinity issues. Every time these $%@!%$ get into it, the first thing he shouts out is I'M A MAN. He's bipolar and quite possibly gay.

Hey_

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

LMAO!! " I got text messages to prove it!"
The turn he pulled as he exited was real suspect. It was like like watchin' Damon Wayans' character on the skit "Men On Film".

"Two snaps in a circle."

Julius F. Wrek

These the crying-est bunch of dudes i have ever seen and atleast 2 of them Q and Robert got a some fruit in them . It entertaining though , Q has some mentalissues he needs an evaluation and i really want to slap them stupid %%* hats off Robert

Originally Posted by mextra45

These the crying-est bunch of dudes i have ever seen and atleast 2 of them Q and Robert got a some fruit in them . It entertaining though , Q has some mental issues he needs an evaluation and i really want to slap them stupid %%* hats off Robert
laugh.gif
When Q and Rob were about to fight, I could not takeRobert seriously with that damn hat on!!!!
roll.gif

what's with all the ridiculous headgear these dudes wear? they stay with some inuit exclusives.

I'd like to nominate the gay guy on the dancing show on after MTB for a terrible hairline thread. My goodness.
eek.gif

Q needs to jumpoff that balcony of theirs already and ....dawn and drea w/o pounds of makeup apparently...nasty...either way i didnt think dawn looked goodunless she was bent over or something

Co-sign on the headgear...%@%???...
I seriously be thinking that must be whats hot in the streets of NY right now and seriously regret when that trend heads down south winter of 2011 lol...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Q can have a solo career and do JUST FINE .
smh.gif
smh.gif
Jholiday & Bobby V is barely selling like they SHOULD. People think this ___ will do something?
roll.gif
Shutup Sos .

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i'm suprised puff picked up a second album option for donnie, he is a good looking guy and seems nice and all, but he is too boy next door, not enough attitude and personality ... when he sings and dances i just dont see the emotion nor am i convinced with the words coming out of his mouth...

I am too. dude just doesnt have the charisma and everything else. Im pretty sure after this next album dude is gonna be a free agent.

chi ill you tripping if you think q would see any numbers as a solo artist... the quote below is a perfect example b2k was huge and omarion was the leader andhe only went gold which is cool and all but if he went gold your boy q would do copper i mean be for real.
There ain't no Omarion in that group.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

chi ill you tripping if you think q would see any numbers as a solo artist... the quote below is a perfect example b2k was huge and omarion was the leader and he only went gold which is cool and all but if he went gold your boy q would do copper i mean be for real.
There ain't no Omarion in that group.

my man said "copper"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hate you guys forever for showing me andrea in that kind of condition
smh.gif
shedidnt look like that before DK.
frown.gif

andrea still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom