[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Diddy is lying , he just wants us to watch the show .
laugh.gif

My summary...

Diddy firing her on national tv was disrespectful. At least she came back. I'm not sure why they'd miss Q....Brian trippin...he acting like that forTV.

Wow...they're first album was SOOOO much better than the Forever in A Day.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

My summary...

Diddy firing her on national tv was disrespectful. At least she came back. I'm not sure why they'd miss Q....Brian trippin...he acting like that for TV.

Wow...they're first album was SOOOO much better than the Forever in A Day.
At first I said Q was acting like a little girl, but now I think it's true, some of them dudes was just actin for the cameras. If you thinkabout,
there's a lot of stuff that we don't see when them cameras ain't rolling. (In know way shape or form does this excuse that boi, from his
feminine neck and hand gestures)

Diddy FTW dude is so grimey but as soon as he feels like a group can't make him anymore money he drops them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

aundrea put on 20-30 lbs from the first season....... that montage was not a good look for her

I've been sayin that since the season started...that bad weave wasn't helpin her either...he'll probebly have more auditions to replace them orsomethin...I think dawn could make some money writing but I would never pay to see her perform alone...but I would never pay to see any of them livereally...Foever in A Day is hot tho...but not better than the first...

im a little late but that episode when all them was fighting in the hotel lobby and then Q busted out saying "i have text messages to prove it!!!"and then shook

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn hes sucha ({})

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Imagine they just stop singing and beat the %$@$ out of Q
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Q is going hard because he's happy that he's still in the group after all that bs.

Back
Top Bottom