Movie Cliches that you're just tired of.

People always running up the stairs instead of outside when there's a killer in the house. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I cosign basically all of these in here. Sorry if mines already been posted

Cars never work
The killer walking slow but really moving like Usain Bolt
The minority playing some janitor/nanny/garbage man
Any lock can be picked

laugh.gif
I cosign basically all of these in here. Sorry if mines already been posted

Cars never work
The killer walking slow but really moving like Usain Bolt
The minority playing some janitor/nanny/garbage man
Any lock can be picked

Black people that got their lives together............ Tyler Perry you know what I'm talking about!!!!!! LOL!!!
Talking about I got some Architectual project going on or something???????????????? LOL!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black people that got their lives together............ Tyler Perry you know what I'm talking about!!!!!! LOL!!!
Talking about I got some Architectual project going on or something???????????????? LOL!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Action movies from the 80s and early 90s ... the hero's gun never seem to run outta bullets!!!??!

Action movies from the 80s and early 90s ... the hero's gun never seem to run outta bullets!!!??!

how the main character can get hit more times than their enemies. like dude can get hit 10 times while all it takes is for the enemy to get shot once.

how the main character can get hit more times than their enemies. like dude can get hit 10 times while all it takes is for the enemy to get shot once.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Walking away and there is a huge explosion, no flinching or turning around.

Word to the Other Guys
Allen Gamble: "OW, my ears! How do you walk away from an explosion without it hurting your ears, man? I call BS on that! This is like watching Star Wars, where Luke uses the Force and escapes the Death Star without a problem, completely unrealistic!"

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Walking away and there is a huge explosion, no flinching or turning around.

Word to the Other Guys
Allen Gamble: "OW, my ears! How do you walk away from an explosion without it hurting your ears, man? I call BS on that! This is like watching Star Wars, where Luke uses the Force and escapes the Death Star without a problem, completely unrealistic!"

happy endings... I actually liked the break up. I want something that deals with real life and that people don't always get the person of their dreams. They just have to cope with it.

happy endings... I actually liked the break up. I want something that deals with real life and that people don't always get the person of their dreams. They just have to cope with it.

Good guy character momentarily stuns bad guy and runs away. Like obviously kill him since you got the advantage.

Back
Top Bottom