Movie Cliches that you're just tired of.

Good guy character momentarily stuns bad guy and runs away. Like obviously kill him since you got the advantage.

You really think someone is going to drive to the middle of the desert on E? Tired of that.

You really think someone is going to drive to the middle of the desert on E? Tired of that.

"YOU DID IT!!!"

"Nah man. WE did it"

Eff off wit that @%#%
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't you just hate the movies about plants that emit some sort of %!#% into the atmosphere, causing people to kill themselves? They gotta stop making those...
30t6p3b.gif

Don't you just hate the movies about plants that emit some sort of %!#% into the atmosphere, causing people to kill themselves? They gotta stop making those...
30t6p3b.gif

*Bad guy does something foul to the soon to be good guy (kills his entire family etc)
*Good guy promises to get revenge so he begins to investigate,jack folks up,kick folks' $%+!# and kill some folks
*Good guy and bad guy faceoff (Martial Arts,guns whatever)
*Good guy and bad guy fight,shoot,slice etc and the good guy gains the advantage
*NOW... the good guy can
smoke this chump OUT,but
hesitates and gives some corny %%@ speech about some
foolishness and proceeds to turn his back and walk away
*Bad guy just so happens to have an extra gun,knife,shuriken etc and tries to kill the good guy while his back is turned
*Good guy SOMEHOW (maybe it's magic,maybe he's a Wizard I don't know) knows the deal and turns around to finish off the bad guy
THE END.

*Bad guy does something foul to the soon to be good guy (kills his entire family etc)
*Good guy promises to get revenge so he begins to investigate,jack folks up,kick folks' $%+!# and kill some folks
*Good guy and bad guy faceoff (Martial Arts,guns whatever)
*Good guy and bad guy fight,shoot,slice etc and the good guy gains the advantage
*NOW... the good guy can
smoke this chump OUT,but
hesitates and gives some corny %%@ speech about some
foolishness and proceeds to turn his back and walk away
*Bad guy just so happens to have an extra gun,knife,shuriken etc and tries to kill the good guy while his back is turned
*Good guy SOMEHOW (maybe it's magic,maybe he's a Wizard I don't know) knows the deal and turns around to finish off the bad guy
THE END.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The depiction of college life. It's so wrong...especially fraternity and sorority life.
30t6p3b.gif

QFMFT
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Everytime I went back home dudes in the hood would always ask me "yo is college like in the movies?" "Is it just mad girls strippin everywhere drinkin everywhere"They were so dissappointed when I told them the truth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The depiction of college life. It's so wrong...especially fraternity and sorority life.
30t6p3b.gif

QFMFT
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Everytime I went back home dudes in the hood would always ask me "yo is college like in the movies?" "Is it just mad girls strippin everywhere drinkin everywhere"They were so dissappointed when I told them the truth
laugh.gif

-people getting out of handcuffs like that $@*+ is super easy.
-white girl hears noise outside of door looks through the peephole sees nobody then opens the door and goes outside...im tired of seeing this

-people getting out of handcuffs like that $@*+ is super easy.
-white girl hears noise outside of door looks through the peephole sees nobody then opens the door and goes outside...im tired of seeing this

Reinforcements always showing up just in time or after everything is finalized.

Bad guys giving some useless speech as to why they're about to do some messed up stuff which almost always gives some savior time to stop them.

Reinforcements always showing up just in time or after everything is finalized.

Bad guys giving some useless speech as to why they're about to do some messed up stuff which almost always gives some savior time to stop them.

When people talk in between classes in HS or something and make it seem like you got 20 minutes to get to your next class.

When people talk in between classes in HS or something and make it seem like you got 20 minutes to get to your next class.

Back
Top Bottom