Movie Cliches that you're just tired of.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

black dudes in horror movies who never make it to the end. word to that Community Halloween episode.
laugh.gif

This +$%% here......
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  I mean damn.....I cant remember ONE movie where the black dude doesnt die within the first 30 minutes of the damn movie.
I beg to differ...

47995409.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Busta Rhymes survive in Halloween Resurrection

black dudes in horror movies who never make it to the end. word to that Community Halloween episode.
laugh.gif

This +$%% here......
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  I mean damn.....I cant remember ONE movie where the black dude doesnt die within the first 30 minutes of the damn movie.
I beg to differ...

47995409.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

laugh.gif

This +$%% here......
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I beg to differ...

47995409.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I swear it's like a clause in a contract we gotta get to survive in a movie.
laugh.gif
"First 10 mins? Na I'm not signing on for that. Let me get 47 minutes of screen time and it's a go"

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

laugh.gif

This +$%% here......
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I beg to differ...

47995409.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I swear it's like a clause in a contract we gotta get to survive in a movie.
laugh.gif
"First 10 mins? Na I'm not signing on for that. Let me get 47 minutes of screen time and it's a go"

the good guy killing like 20 guys with guns and he only uses his hands
alien.gif
really.

white people always trying to check out something weird/noise knowing theres a killer close by.

the good guy killing like 20 guys with guns and he only uses his hands
alien.gif
really.

white people always trying to check out something weird/noise knowing theres a killer close by.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

bad guy monologues that allow the good guy to buy himself time to weasel out of his impending doom
aliens always losing

another good one

real talk, i'm only going to see Battle Los Angeles alien movie if the aliens win.

If they lose,I'm passing.

Independence Day
Mars Attacks
War of the Worlds

Its been done

bad guy monologues that allow the good guy to buy himself time to weasel out of his impending doom
aliens always losing

another good one

real talk, i'm only going to see Battle Los Angeles alien movie if the aliens win.

Independence Day
Mars Attacks
War of the Worlds

Its been done

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

number one pet peeve - bomb or some timer has like 10 seconds but it somehow miraculously turns into 3 minutes between switching camera angles and showing whats going on with other characters, then the bomb never actually kills anyone...unless ur Rachel in which case u deserve to die cuz ur annoying

good one

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

number one pet peeve - bomb or some timer has like 10 seconds but it somehow miraculously turns into 3 minutes between switching camera angles and showing whats going on with other characters, then the bomb never actually kills anyone...unless ur Rachel in which case u deserve to die cuz ur annoying

good one

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

when the underdog team full of players that just learned how to play the game go on to win the championship game against the undefeated squad

i hate sport movies

the longest yard?

lol friday night lights ending the right way though, even though you wanted them dudes to win so damn much.

when the underdog team full of players that just learned how to play the game go on to win the championship game against the undefeated squad

i hate sport movies

the longest yard?

lol friday night lights ending the right way though, even though you wanted them dudes to win so damn much.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

A child never being killed ON screen, it's always off screen if killed at all
I take it you haven't seen Alien Vs. Predator Requiem 
laugh.gif

Nobody actually SEEEEEN that movie
laugh.gif
But yea I agree
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 QFT. Whole movie was shot with a black screen in front of the camera. 

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

A child never being killed ON screen, it's always off screen if killed at all
I take it you haven't seen Alien Vs. Predator Requiem 
laugh.gif

Nobody actually SEEEEEN that movie
laugh.gif
But yea I agree
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 QFT. Whole movie was shot with a black screen in front of the camera. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

aliens always losing

another good one

Independence Day
Mars Attacks
War of the Worlds

Its been done
Man War of the Worlds will FOREVER be my fav alien movie.....the aliens should have took the hell over in that one.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

aliens always losing

another good one

Independence Day
Mars Attacks
War of the Worlds

Its been done
Man War of the Worlds will FOREVER be my fav alien movie.....the aliens should have took the hell over in that one.

^ lol

another one

"now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way" KILL this line...this has been said toooooo many times.

the old crazy person that warns the protagonist in the beginning, but the protagonist goes on and does the dumb !%%% anyway.

girl get's mad at guy that is obviously telling her dumb $%! the truth, for only to realized what he was saying was true when the !%%% already hit the fan.

the slower car somehow out running the faster car by some miracle

so and so's lover get's kidnapped...for only for the hero to find the lover at the end of the movie and save them....I want to see the hero die in the attempt.

^ lol

another one

"now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way" KILL this line...this has been said toooooo many times.

the old crazy person that warns the protagonist in the beginning, but the protagonist goes on and does the dumb !%%% anyway.

girl get's mad at guy that is obviously telling her dumb $%! the truth, for only to realized what he was saying was true when the !%%% already hit the fan.

the slower car somehow out running the faster car by some miracle

so and so's lover get's kidnapped...for only for the hero to find the lover at the end of the movie and save them....I want to see the hero die in the attempt.

i hate sport movies

there's always one player (that happens to be their best player) who is very hard headed, he drinks a lot, does not practice at all, that kind of sh*t stuff...

Back
Top Bottom