Movie Cliches that you're just tired of.

something crazy and really dramatic that would change the whole story around happens...

and then the character wakes up
mad.gif

JUST LET IT HAPPEN ONCE!

Oh something else that irks me.
When someone falls in a horror movie, its not that they dont get back up, its that they decide to crawl instead of getting back up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh something else that irks me.
When someone falls in a horror movie, its not that they dont get back up, its that they decide to crawl instead of getting back up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

number one pet peeve - bomb or some timer has like 10 seconds but it somehow miraculously turns into 3 minutes between switching camera angles and showing whats going on with other characters, then the bomb never actually kills anyone...unless ur Rachel in which case u deserve to die cuz ur annoying

number one pet peeve - bomb or some timer has like 10 seconds but it somehow miraculously turns into 3 minutes between switching camera angles and showing whats going on with other characters, then the bomb never actually kills anyone...unless ur Rachel in which case u deserve to die cuz ur annoying

when the underdog team full of players that just learned how to play the game go on to win the championship game against the undefeated squad

i hate sport movies

when the underdog team full of players that just learned how to play the game go on to win the championship game against the undefeated squad

i hate sport movies

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Walking away and there is a huge explosion, no flinching or turning around.
Boom! (no pun intended). I remember seeing this on X-Men origins. Looked so bad
laugh.gif

Though when Ironman did it in the first film, it was pretty bad *#+.
smokin.gif

- Lady in Red
- "Hero/Heroine" being born/ reborn from water/in water or some scene involving them coming out of water
- Black man initiates/trains white hero (ie. The Cape, Spartacus)
- Checkered floors and pillars

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Walking away and there is a huge explosion, no flinching or turning around.
Boom! (no pun intended). I remember seeing this on X-Men origins. Looked so bad
laugh.gif

Though when Ironman did it in the first film, it was pretty bad *#+.
smokin.gif

- Lady in Red
- "Hero/Heroine" being born/ reborn from water/in water or some scene involving them coming out of water
- Black man initiates/trains white hero (ie. The Cape, Spartacus)
- Checkered floors and pillars

Why is the bad guy so much better at fighting than the good guy?? like its never even close.

Why is the bad guy so much better at fighting than the good guy?? like its never even close.

Back
Top Bottom