Movie Cliches that you're just tired of.

I mentioned this in the thread about The Losers
atleast the last three actions movies that i've seen (The Losers, The A Team, and R.E.D), and i'm sure many more
have all had a major shootout scene set among shipping containers.... please come up with some new visuals Hollywood

A seemingly fine automobile not starting when the person is being attacked

Why even have cell phones in horror movies, the never work, ever.

good guy kicks bad guys !$$ then he falls off a cliff, good guy tries and saves bad guy.... bad guy then pulls good guy over... now theyre both &!*(@@. then some random person from earlier in the movie saves the day.

good guy kicks bad guys !$$ then he falls off a cliff, good guy tries and saves bad guy.... bad guy then pulls good guy over... now theyre both &!*(@@. then some random person from earlier in the movie saves the day.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Walking away and there is a huge explosion, no flinching or turning around.
Cool guys don't look at explosions

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Walking away and there is a huge explosion, no flinching or turning around.
Cool guys don't look at explosions

- End of the world movies
 - Horror flicks, show how strong the villain is... on the black person first
indifferent.gif

- Sorry, but i need to see a movie with some children being killed / shot
ohwell.gif

- End of the world movies
 - Horror flicks, show how strong the villain is... on the black person first
indifferent.gif

- Sorry, but i need to see a movie with some children being killed / shot
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

White characters saves underprivileged ethnic kids and shows them they can do anything.....

Sunset Park
Dangerous Minds
Blind Side
High School High
laugh.gif

Freedom Writers
Glory Road (I know it really happened)
Music of the Heart

just a couple off the top

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

White characters saves underprivileged ethnic kids and shows them they can do anything.....

Sunset Park
Dangerous Minds
Blind Side
High School High
laugh.gif

Freedom Writers
Glory Road (I know it really happened)
Music of the Heart

just a couple off the top

When suspenseful music plays and you think someone or something is going to pop out when the person turns the corner or opens the door, but then theres nothing there or some innocent person comes by. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Then if theres no one/nothing there the main character turns around and then something/someone scary is there. 
sick.gif

When suspenseful music plays and you think someone or something is going to pop out when the person turns the corner or opens the door, but then theres nothing there or some innocent person comes by. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Then if theres no one/nothing there the main character turns around and then something/someone scary is there. 
sick.gif

black dudes in horror movies who never make it to the end. word to that Community Halloween episode.
laugh.gif

black dudes in horror movies who never make it to the end. word to that Community Halloween episode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

- Remaking every book, tv show, movie, cartoon from the 80's and even 90's
And then remaking the remakes.  I'm talking to you Spiderman and Hulk!

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

- Remaking every book, tv show, movie, cartoon from the 80's and even 90's
And then remaking the remakes.  I'm talking to you Spiderman and Hulk!

It is so stupid when a character, usually a the female lead character is able to expertly use weapon in the climactic fight, despite he or she having zero training with weapons. It is even more unbelievable if our heroine arrives in custom made armor and despite having spent here whole life managing an estate, can ride a horse and chop up everyone in sight with a sword (That seriously knocked down the 2010 version of Robin Hood, an otherwise generally gritty and realistic portrayal of the Middle Ages).

It is so stupid when a character, usually a the female lead character is able to expertly use weapon in the climactic fight, despite he or she having zero training with weapons. It is even more unbelievable if our heroine arrives in custom made armor and despite having spent here whole life managing an estate, can ride a horse and chop up everyone in sight with a sword (That seriously knocked down the 2010 version of Robin Hood, an otherwise generally gritty and realistic portrayal of the Middle Ages).

Back
Top Bottom