Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Originally Posted by RellNye

With all that money you'd figure you would go see a dermatologist with those horrible acne scars.

roll.gif

Posting all that money is reckless thousandair bruh you got to be careful doing that, but on another note the hate is crazy in this thread, dude didn't sayjust because he got money he's better than you..... hell all he was doing was appreciating the cash flow, that's the name of the post. If somewasn't hating I'm sure he wouldn't be defending himself and talking down ok you guys. Who hates on another man getting paper, that's like acode of the streets, why hate anybody that's getting money.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by illphillip

"I know this $!** hella reckless, but I told N_s to come in here to appreciate the money, but aside from you and a FEW other real N_s, most people came in here hating, tryna stunt on the kid. Its all good though"

This dude trying to talk about real N's on the internet. You wouldn't know one if you saw one. Because they ain't on the internet sonny.

No hate. You flossing 20's. You played yourself. Why would we need to "hate". You did all the work for us.

Clearly You're mad....Broke N_s get served. Put your money where your mouth is boy, don't talk me to death.

wow son really? have you seen illphilip post before? i highly doubt dude is broke. as far as im concerned, hes speaking the truth. really what are you guys tryna get out of this thread? it wont matter if im rich or not. i feel it does a huge disservice to all those people out there working hard to support their families in a legitimate way. if that was legit you know damn well that would be in a bank account gathering interest.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
But you a grown man who's screen name is based off of Dragon Ball Z....You runnin' with kids like Mike Bibby G

c6116e4765df706cf5d3a35fb877105018f9d9ef.bmp

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by illphillip

"I know this $!** hella reckless, but I told N_s to come in here to appreciate the money, but aside from you and a FEW other real N_s, most people came in here hating, tryna stunt on the kid. Its all good though"

This dude trying to talk about real N's on the internet. You wouldn't know one if you saw one. Because they ain't on the internet sonny.

No hate. You flossing 20's. You played yourself. Why would we need to "hate". You did all the work for us.

Clearly You're mad....Broke N_s get served. Put your money where your mouth is boy, don't talk me to death.

wow son really? have you seen illphilip post before? i highly doubt dude is broke. as far as im concerned, hes speaking the truth. really what are you guys tryna get out of this thread? it wont matter if im rich or not. i feel it does a huge disservice to all those people out there working hard to support their families in a legitimate way. if that was legit you know damn well that would be in a bank account gathering interest.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
But you a grown man who's screen name is based off of Dragon Ball Z....You runnin' with kids like Mike Bibby G

c6116e4765df706cf5d3a35fb877105018f9d9ef.bmp

LOL. I had this account since 01. And dude youre actin like I'm 30+. Im only 22. You do the math. I was like a freshman in high school. If this sn stillworks then I'm rockin with it. Don't really feel the need to change mine to fit a certain image. edit: havent watched a full episode since i was 16.lol. carry on. i'm just sayin though. chill on that paper flossin. its a recession were livin in. most people are being hit hard.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

reminds me of something that happens on the first 48.

this wont end well.
roll.gif
I can already hear the theme music playing now .... ButGOD forbid .. Anyway homie keep doing your thing .. hope you got lawyer money stacked up too ... "Freeky Zeeky, your going to jail!"

and to turn the thread even more _' gerish ...

[biggie]won't see my ones, won't see my guns...get it[/biggie]

a9525b9e70431a9d0c3c421c77689d0f5f17ed1.x-png

laugh.gif

damn homie. so what! thats nothing i tell you thats nothing. my damn bed is made outta money man.

ww0qyt.jpg

damn smh

LOL I dont mean to hate but you cant stunt wit 2 or 3 g's. And by the looks of the furniture I see u still live at home wit mommy. Although i almost had abreak down when my bank account dipped under 3 stacks last week, more then whats in ur hand. I'll teach u how to stunt in about a month. Re up time!

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

THOUSANDAIRE, congrats on your $2k in 20's and 02 range rover

2w7n37l.jpg

Um,

1629w05.jpg

WELL GODAMN

i knew that was coming
nerd.gif
good !+*% tho

Back
Top Bottom