Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Mooly
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Be easy out there like that.

That's all I'ma say.

smokin.gif

If you're gettin' money right now in spite of all this craziness goin' on in the economy, humble yourselves & be thankful. You got a wholelotta people right now hurtin' hard wit' mouths to feed & in risk of losin' things alot more important than opportunites to cop new kicks.I'm just sayin' be thankful you're not in that position...

reminds me of something that happens on the first 48.

this wont end well.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

I will say that anyone that has any real big money....doesnt take pictures with it...just saying

So 50 cent, Hov, and Diddy are broke???? They are always flashing money... If you say they dont have big money.... Then you must be a fool

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why are dudes so salty in here?

I miss the old NT, where everyone use to participate in these types of threads.... Now its too many broke unemployed ++!@%! to even make a thread like this... smh

Spot for the win.. after further review of the responses in this thread.. its alot of haters...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

ih32qe.jpg

Guess I'll pose with my rent money
pimp.gif

monopoly money doesn't count.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pardon me, I had to laugh at that...Monopoly money??? Its obvious you're done for the night, please don't enter this thread again.

Illuztrious-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

you guys really think money makes you better huh.

lames

laugh.gif
Broke huh? No money coming in? You are now my adoptedson....Drought's over, you made it out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

lames

laugh.gif
Broke huh? No money coming in? You are now my adopted son....Drought's over, you made it out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DGK's a window shopp-uhhhhh....

mad at me, because i'm on top...

DGK's a window shopp-uhhhhh....

walking around, lookin at +!%! you can't buy....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

lames

laugh.gif
Broke huh? No money coming in? You are now my adopted son....Drought's over, you made it out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
actually no.

i do pretty well for myself. i'm 21 years old making 40k a year and i dont even have a degree yet. and if i were to show you a screen shot of my funds youwould shut up real quick. i save a lot of money and don't spend money on "fly gear and kicks and chanel shades" or meaningless material thingslike that.
i just don't let money inflate my ego like a lot of you.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

lames

Naw money doesn't make you better, but it sure does make your lifestyle better
so does that equal happiness?

No that depends on the person, not the money...... but in my case sense I came up without nothing, the money would make me happy, to be honest I wouldn't care if it didn't make me happy what's worst being broke and "happy" or being paid and being sad ( in my eyes there isn't "happy" when you're broke)
that's the problem. somehow, over the course of human history, it seems to be that the purpose of life is to make money. that is sad
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Money=/= happiness...money does make things easier, i.e. bills, insurance, food, orwhatever money contributes to however look at all these celebrities and rich people who's lives are ##+*+# up. You can tell that their life is all fineand dandy...my idea of happiness is having a job in which i can not worry about bills and be comfortable[/color]

You my guy thousandaire but being a real figga you should know it's to %*+ 'ed up out here for a lot of people to be flashing money in the faces, inperson or over the net. Not knocking your hustle..keep it up. Just be a lil more discrete with it.

This thread is what happens when people are broke...haters come out...I'm broke but no hating...

Originally Posted by Face82

You my guy thousandaire but being a real figga you should know it's to %*+ 'ed up out here for a lot of people to be flashing money in the faces, in person or over the net. Not knocking your hustle..keep it up. Just be a lil more discrete with it.

I know this $!** hella reckless, but I told N_s to come in here to appreciate the money, but aside from you and a FEW other real N_s, most people came in herehating, tryna stunt on the kid. Its all good though

Back
Top Bottom