Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Only lame dudes floss on the internet. And flashing 20's? This some high school !%*%.

Nothing more pathetic than a cat who SWEAR he doin' it and ain't doin !%*%. That's the problem today. All these cats are all show, no substance.

You little dudes just ain't built the same.

"I know this $!** hella reckless, but I told N_s to come in here to appreciate the money, but aside from you and a FEW other real N_s, most people came inhere hating, tryna stunt on the kid. Its all good though"

This dude trying to talk about real N's on the internet. You wouldn't know one if you saw one. Because they ain't on the internet sonny.

No hate. You flossing 20's. You played yourself. Why would we need to "hate". You did all the work for us.

illphillip wrote:
"I know this $!** hella reckless, but I told N_s to come in here to appreciate the money, but aside from you and a FEW other real N_s, most people came in here hating, tryna stunt on the kid. Its all good though"

This dude trying to talk about real N's on the internet. You wouldn't know one if you saw one. Because they ain't on the internet sonny.

No hate. You flossing 20's. You played yourself. Why would we need to "hate". You did all the work for us.

Clearly You're mad....Broke N_s get served. Put your money where your mouth is boy, don't talk me to death.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by illphillip

"I know this $!** hella reckless, but I told N_s to come in here to appreciate the money, but aside from you and a FEW other real N_s, most people came in here hating, tryna stunt on the kid. Its all good though"

Clearly You're mad....Broke N_s get served. Put your money where your mouth is boy, don't talk me to death.
see...thats what im talking about.
these fools think money makes the man. so if you have more money than the next dude, you're better than me.
what you do to get that money? you "trap"? you're a lame my dude. get a life

I'm broke as of right now, so I can't really appreciate like you guys can. Props to those of you getting it though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J-Money
pimp.gif

monopoly money doesn't count.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pardon me, I had to laugh at that...Monopoly money??? Its obvious you're done for the night, please don't enter this thread again.

Illuztrious-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jesus Christ it was a joke
tired.gif
that flew over everyones head

and I'm not hating on none of you dudes that posted stacks

Hell.. i'd be doing the same thing if I had a sibling or 2 to claim
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

see...thats what im talking about.
these fools think money makes the man. so if you have more money than the next dude, you're better than me.
what you do to get that money? you "trap"? you're a lame my dude. get a life

one look was all it took....

she seen her friends go...

she seen them TVs and them big ol' Lorenzos....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
most of yall falling into the trap- theres always someone who can postmore than the next...hell if youve been here long enough youve seen some screen shots of accounts in the 100-300k range....checking
laugh.gif

im not hating in the least - when i was "younger" i def used to love posting up money pix here, myspace, fb wherever...i became almost an expert atmoney photography
laugh.gif
....nowadays i will still pull out the cam phone whenim holding a nice looking stack but i really have no interest to share it with anybody-

the timing of this photo is suspect just cause its "tax time" and everybody and their momma, well especially the mammas
laugh.gif
got a nice lump sum to show off -

but if you getting it then get it- best wishes...as long as it aint pulling $ outta my pocket

i'll contribute to the thread with one of my favorite money pix :

n1811818_32745309_5178.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
most of yall falling into the trap- theres always someone who can post more than the next...hell if youve been here long enough youve seen some screen shots of accounts in the 100-300k range....checking
laugh.gif

im not hating in the least - when i was "younger" i def used to love posting up money pix here, myspace, fb wherever...i became almost an expert at money photography
laugh.gif
....nowadays i will still pull out the cam phone when im holding a nice looking stack but i really have no interest to share it with anybody-

the timing of this photo is suspect just cause its "tax time" and everybody and their momma, well especially the mammas
laugh.gif
got a nice lump sum to show off -

but if you getting it then get it- best wishes...as long as it aint pulling $ outta my pocket

i'll contribute to the thread with one of my favorite money pix :

n1811818_32745309_5178.jpg
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]how much was in that drug bust?[/color]

I would be mad as hell and hating too if I was a broke %@$@%....
laugh.gif

No hate. You flossing 20's. You played yourself.

If a %@$@% is postin 500 20's, he's not gettin it?... yea, ok.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by dgk3188

you guys really think money makes you better huh.

lames

laugh.gif
Broke huh? No money coming in? You are now my adopted son....Drought's over, you made it out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DGK's a window shopp-uhhhhh....

mad at me, because i'm on top...

DGK's a window shopp-uhhhhh....

walking around, lookin at +!%! you can't buy....

roll.gif
aea25daec0628c3c2ba5740834b2b61e145f1fe.jpg

nerd.gif
anyone willing to donate to help other...itll be your good deed for the day
laugh.gif

i have a a few dollars (literally) i aint gonna lie i only get guap like that in my dreams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

where's the logic in "He's Mad, He must be broke" cause I don't see it

because he thinks that we should be amazed he has money.

I will say that the hate against dude ain't even necessary..but at the same time he isn't really making himself look any better.

Just my 2 cents :/

You a clown. Because we're criticizing your "wealth" we're broke? Listen homie, man to man, I'm living way better than you can ever dreamat the end of the day. Cars, clothes, hoodrats doesn't mean that you're living good. You're an idiot for posting all of those pics. Someone couldbe plotting against you and you won't even know. I guess you haven't heard the story of dude that posted 50K and ol boy recognized where he stayed at.You can figure out what happened next.

You and I both know that your money isn't legit so lets just keep it there.

wow son really? have you seen illphilip post before? i highly doubt dude is broke. as far as im concerned, hes speaking the truth. really what are you guystryna get out of this thread? it wont matter if im rich or not. i feel it does a huge disservice to all those people out there working hard to support theirfamilies in a legitimate way. if that was legit you know damn well that would be in a bank account gathering interest.

Back
Top Bottom