Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

THOUSANDAIRE, congrats on your $2k in 20's and 02 range rover

2w7n37l.jpg

Um,

1629w05.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

You a clown. Because we're criticizing your "wealth" we're broke? Listen homie, man to man, I'm living way better than you can ever dream at the end of the day. Cars, clothes, hoodrats doesn't mean that you're living good. You're an idiot for posting all of those pics. Someone could be plotting against you and you won't even know. I guess you haven't heard the story of dude that posted 50K and ol boy recognized where he stayed at. You can figure out what happened next.

You and I both know that your money isn't legit so lets just keep it there.

and that drug bust picture i think is like $200 some odd million.... CASH BABY

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

LOL I dont mean to hate but you cant stunt wit 2 or 3 g's. And by the looks of the furniture I see u still live at home wit mommy. Although i almost had a break down when my bank account dipped under 3 stacks last week, more then whats in ur hand. I'll teach u how to stunt in about a month. Re up time!
http://niketalk.com/topic/156206

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok broke N_, you out here looking thirsty, you better go get you a $*+*!%@ slab

JORDANFIENDXII just copped a squat on all yall. Dude came up on 250k overnight.
There is nothing else to discuss .

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

LOL I dont mean to hate but you cant stunt wit 2 or 3 g's. And by the looks of the furniture I see u still live at home wit mommy. Although i almost had a break down when my bank account dipped under 3 stacks last week, more then whats in ur hand. I'll teach u how to stunt in about a month. Re up time!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

THOUSANDAIRE, congrats on your $2k in 20's and 02 range rover

2w7n37l.jpg

Um,

1629w05.jpg
0eb36f373412f981d503064fe462ffd360005a20.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i knew this was coming when i saw him post
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why y'all even encouraging this dude--it's obvious he's nothing but a clown...I mean really...

He's frontin' like he's actually holding weight when in actuality, the spread he's posting is very weak. Rocking with some 20's...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True story, in the past, I've spent more on my science textbooks than what you're displaying right now. So yeah, you really aint saying much...Holla atme when you drop 250+ on one textbook...(Organic ftl)

Furthermore, the fact that the recession aint affecting you is proof that you really aint doing it. Because any person that's really holding paper, alongthe lines of ASSETS, is being affected by the recession or at the very least, they are worried about it--word to the DJI doing the eagle. If you're walkingaround with a few measly hundreds in your pocket--then i suppose you're "recession proof"...

At the end of the day, you thought you were DOING IT, but you REALLY AINT. And even if you were, you'd realize that money aint %$#%. That stack you'reso proud of, is about as valuable as toilet paper with ink on it the way the Feds are printing these days...

YOU LOST...
roll.gif
roll.gif

fx5e9z.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by belle155

show us the deed to your house with your name on it or show us all your car titles. a grand or 2 in 20s is not impressive boy
QFT.

But really, if you
1. Paid income tax before your received that money.
2. Are not committing crimes to get that money.
3. Do not have any outstanding debt that could be paid off with that money
4. Are planning to spend that money (even if its on things like "Cartier Lenses with the diamonds in the touch frame")

I'm glad. More spending stimulates the economy.

2 outta 4 ain't bad
grin.gif
we get it your selling drugs.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO, I work at a grocery store as a cashier for under 9 bucks an hour, and i got more cash than that BWAHAHAHA

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

LMAO, I work at a grocery store as a cashier for under 9 bucks an hour, and i got more cash than that BWAHAHAHA
*whips out TI-89*
at 30 hours a week thats $270 a week before taxes max
grin.gif
, $540 a month

prove us wrong
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Why y'all even encouraging this dude--it's obvious he's nothing but a clown...I mean really...

He's frontin' like he's actually holding weight when in actuality, the spread he's posting is very weak. Rocking with some 20's...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True story, in the past, I've spent more on my science textbooks than what you're displaying right now. So yeah, you really aint saying much...Holla at me when you drop 250+ on one textbook...(Organic ftl)

Furthermore, the fact that the recession aint affecting you is proof that you really aint doing it. Because any person that's really holding paper, along the lines of ASSETS, is being affected by the recession or at the very least, they are worried about it--word to the DJI doing the eagle. If you're walking around with a few measly hundreds in your pocket--then i suppose you're "recession proof"...

At the end of the day, you thought you were DOING IT, but you REALLY AINT. And even if you were, you'd realize that money aint %$#%. That stack you're so proud of, is about as valuable as toilet paper with ink on it the way the Feds are printing these days...

YOU LOST...
roll.gif
roll.gif

fx5e9z.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did you really just type a short essay on me stuntin' on you? You losing outhere boy. Prove to me you have some dough, then your opinion on the matter will be respected...You can't appreciate money if you don't got it {()}N_
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom