Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

THOUSANDAIRE, congrats on your $2k in 20's and 02 range rover

2w7n37l.jpg

Um,

1629w05.jpg
http://images.zap2it.com/...156/p186156_ce_h1_aa.jpg src="http://images.zap2it.com/programs/186156/p186156_ce_h1_aa.jpg">

"Thank y'all for coming out, God Bless, and Goodnight"

roll.gif

great execution dre.

LMAO

-waits for Ben to post a milli in Benjamins while sitting on the hood of his R8 with his M5 right next to it...all while palming Megan Goods Butt and talkin onthe phone with another Celeb female-

Ben shouldnt even count no more, idc what he say. Son is a D List Celebrity or w/e you wanna call it. If people ask you for an autograph when you out, youre asomebody as humble as he likes to play it.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

LMAO, I work at a grocery store as a cashier for under 9 bucks an hour, and i got more cash than that BWAHAHAHA
*whips out TI-89*
at 30 hours a week thats $270 a week before taxes max
grin.gif
, $540 a month

prove us wrong
grin.gif
nerd.gif
ummmm, 270 a week would be more than 540 a month LMAO proved YOU wrong bro!!! loolooolo I got a TI 84 and im competin whitcha, btw mental mathftw!
anyways, it aint that hard to be havin that much money, I get paid in cash and just dont spend it, im goin to the back day after tomorrow to deposit a G, thatJB coulda had if they actually released something LOL, I got a lil bit of bread in the bank, nough to buy me a crown vic and throw sumb deuces on there

and i aint braggin about how im stuntin, just tellin OP he aint holdin all that much lol

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

that aint nuthin... i got a G for every bump on yo face B

Post it or you just another broke N_ getting served...like I said before, don't talk me to death {()}

Damn bro your DOIN it...

Yall dont need petty cash now, im getting that long money in this market right now

OP, I got money stacks bigger than you.

Disclamier: Not really, I always wanted to say that though

Originally Posted by icykicks79

legally?
He said earlier on He is involved with illegal activities and doesn't pay taxes.

I'm guessing drugs, trapping or robbing. But I'll wait for him to reveal what He does.

Oh and OP I'd be careful of flaunting, especially in the current state of the world. Don't get too flashy because you might catch the wrong attentionand become just another victim. Heck I don't even mess with that world but I can get someone if I want them. Be careful dude.

I'm not a trapper, Imma rapper. I'm next up after my dude Rich Ken...

Not really, I just wanted to post his video

word, so you a local artist gettin it in? lil show monies here and there?

i can respect that though.

idk why yall scrambled when the fellas came ,unless yall had something to hide in wich case you bring out the 2006 hybrid corrolla in your grandmothers namewhen you funna move around gotta leave the chargers clean of un concealed weapons and drugs , theres a reason a charger is the number one car to buy atgoverment auction, when you ride on them things u better be sober as a button , just looking out big homie

wait if im not mistaken why would one brag about selling drugs? is that really whats up
smh.gif
....entertainers do it cause their on tv and its their job to flaunt thatlifestyle and portray that image for you to buy and accept their product...not hating on you man but your better than that anyone with a decent legal job candrive an older range if they wish to pay high payment on a depreciating vehichle get your priorities right big dog you'll have more cash in the longrun
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom