Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by RellNye

With all that money you'd figure you would go see a dermatologist with those horrible acne scars.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/thread

qft

why can't NT just enjoy life and post pics instead of the next man worrying about where it came from?

crazy
smh.gif

why did the next man post pictures of his income tax/drug money on a shoe message board and think we were gonna be amazed?

crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

why can't NT just enjoy life and post pics instead of the next man worrying about where it came from?

crazy
smh.gif

Is one thing to post your earnings but its different when your flaunting illegal money thats made at the expense of others lives and well being. He has a niceamount of cash but if its made in a frowned upon way then there is nothing to be proud of.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by tmukg21

crazy
smh.gif

Is one thing to post your earnings but its different when your flaunting illegal money thats made at the expense of others lives and well being. He has a nice amount of cash but if its made in a frowned upon way then there is nothing to be proud of.
and what gets me more aggravated is when i see people receiving rent assistance, food stamps or any other type of government aid whilethey're primary job is illegal. you guys don't know how many patients i've encountered that don't know what to do in this recession.they're out of jobs and have medical bills piling up and are denied assistance from the government. that's some bs if you ask me.

and let's not forget about the people that have like 8 kids with 9 different baby mommas and hugging the blocks.

i'm half black if that matters.

Why ya'll hatin? Everybody shows off somn and we know somebody always gonna have somn better no matter what it is. If this is how he wants to expresshimself in whatever way let that man be.. girltalk
smh.gif

One for the road..

Taxes... Taxes.. What Taxes?

316070420_l.jpg

Unemployment FTW!
pimp.gif

Will post again when I get that student loan.
laugh.gif

he's sitting in the cell and his bond 400dooooooollllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrsssssssss..........

and that ain't no !+@+#% moooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy........

but he's still sittin in the county.........

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i just don't let money inflate my ego like a lot of you.
precisely why this thread is lame.

Is the jewelry thread lame?

i know you not braggin about a student loan
smh.gif

If I cant eat right, then I cant sleep right - Killer Mike

I got 99 hustles and they still not generating enough money
laugh.gif

Truth, Gunna, DLo - Holla at ya guala
nerd.gif

its suppose to boost the ego; there is a difference between it being a nice confidence booster than you dropping friends family school hobbiespets to chase money
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Is the jewelry thread lame?
in the jewelry thread people don't post jewelry with CZ's and starter kits

they post real jewelry

unlike this thread where people are posting stacks of 20's and unemployment money

i like how all the black cats posting their money are wanna be thugs and clowns with short paper

but the white people posting their stacks get nothing but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i guess if black folk have money its gotta be from selling drugs or working the gov't system claiming siblings and when white people have money its causethey are super smart with their money and manage their 401ks and portfolios with the precision of gods. oh and im def talking to some black folks in here, oldcrab in a bucket types. some of yall might think hes a lame with only "2" gs but i am man enough to say that i would do anything to have even 2 gsright now instead of jobless and wondering if ill have the money to move to a new city in june to then start law school.

Back
Top Bottom