Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

One of those guys is Muscle68, probably just a typo.

Nah, I think you misread...it said WontEverEnd

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

^Is this the actual list? Only surprise is Rich Garces aka El Guapo....dude prolly mistook the HGH as M&M's....he makes David Wells look like Kate Moss

Even on NT, they nailed most of the big names sans Pujols and A-Rod. Nothing surprising. Now, what happens to Barry Bonds?

I was thinking the saaaaaaame thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll bet it's pretty close still.. anytime things like this come out, 99 percent of the time they're correct even if initially disputed.. espn orwhoever is hosting it is probably just trying to protect their big press conference ratings or something.

Probably like 2 or 3 names incorrect or something.

All I'm going to say is, when Damon came out for game 7 after batting .169 all series and hit back to back homeruns... I knew something was up.

And are you guys really surprised by Pujols? The dude looks like a roid freak. I'm surprised his card wasn't pulled earlier.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Now they're about to lose that too leaving them with nothing.
how do you figure? nothing really gonna happen to any of these guys...
The saltiness and anti Boston sentiment on this board is amazing
laugh.gif
dont' you become that guy now.. you were one of the semi-reasonable NE fans.. be honest with yourself, if mitchell had the same position with the yanks and only 1 yank got named, you'd be raising some eyebrows... it's not personal, it's just how it looks to everybody.

I just find it funny how it progressed from at least 1 red sox player needs to be on the list to Manny and Ortiz need to be on the list. If they need to beon the list, how come Arod doesn't need to be on the list? That's my only issue. I don't see why Manny and Ortiz have to be on the list for peopleto think its legit just because a Red Sox director performed the investigation.

And honestly, if Mitchell was with the Yanks organization, and he didnt name Jeter or Arod...I wouldn't cry foul and call it a sham. It's not like hespared Manny and Ortiz but nailed Arod and Jeter.

But if this list is bogus, then I guess we can wait and see who is on the real one.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I can't wait to hear zo's take if Pujols is on the official list.
he'll say its no big deal since "everyone was doing it."

or he may kill himself.

Honestly i dont know why baseball is allowing this report to come out! its gona leave a huge stain on the sport. No one is gonna believe anything ne more.BASEBALL IS DONE! imo

I am honestly suprised if Pujols truly is on the list. I thought he was clean. But we'll see what is said.

This guy George Mitchell is a director for the Red Sox?...

I guess we won't see Shilling and Ortiz on the list...

Back
Top Bottom