Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

We all knew Bonds was guilty but of course their will always be non-believers, well here is the concrete evidence. Yes, looks like Bonds will be in theslammer.

729gd1l.jpg

Originally Posted by hugebird

roll.gif
@ Kruk saying that if he knew what steroids would have done for his career he probably would have done them.

How do i become a clubhouse attendant? 14k tips from average players
eek.gif
. Imagine what Arod is throwing these guys

Originally Posted by hugebird

roll.gif
@ Kruk saying that if he knew what steroids would have done for his career he probably would have done them.
Sura, Kruks been sayin that for yrs tho. I remember long time ago when he was first getting started on baseball tonite he said that.

8. Brett Boone

Ska he is like the A#1 player I think of when it comes to Roids. He was on 'em Early
This dude went from slap htter to opposite field home ruin hitter. and his helmet size was just ridiculous

spaceballs_large_13.jpg

This report holds no weight with me. I want hard proof. Not some he say she say BS. All this seems like recycled suspicion and reports. Nothing new

This report holds no weight with me. I want hard proof. Not some he say she say BS
The actual report is backed by receipts, checks, shipping reports, etc

Let's just put out a report about the players that never did any steroids.
Honestly, I don't give a damn any more. They're all doing it so what's the difference?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

This report holds no weight with me. I want hard proof. Not some he say she say BS
The actual report is backed by receipts, checks, shipping reports, etc

Those receipts, checks, shipping reports, etc. could be farce. If the players listed DON'T want to take this Mitchell guy to court if their name islisted, then they are basically admitting their guilt.
I want to see some of the players listed come out and admit they were wrong, apologize, and take what ever punishment is handed down. I don't thinkthat will happen, but I think it will help casual fans feel a little better. I'm sure most players like most NT'ers said on here will just disregard itand deny everything making this year and half "report" worthless and a waste of time. I mean, the only guy I know that spoke with him is Giambi andthat was only because he did it to get out of a suspension.

So what are the odds ESPN approaches Roger about another This is SportsCenter commmercial, this one co-starring George Mitchell?

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

nerd.gif
Luis Gonzalez?

Yeah, dude had to be juiced.
BTW, nice avy KY
pimp.gif

i'm not going to say that he HAAAAAD to be juiced, but, i think most people would. good for gonzo if not.

and it's a perfect day for the new avy
pimp.gif

wildKYcat wrote:
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
I can't wait to hear zo's take if Pujols is on the official list.

he'll say its no big deal since "everyone was doing it."

NBAdotcom wrote:
Honestly, I don't give a damn any more.
They're all doing it so what's the difference?

Nobody is going to get punished, they will just be publically humiliated, but those "hall of famers" may never even get in (ie Clemens).

....and this report is not just naming random names. Every name listed is backed up by proof, you can't just name names, this is serious business.

pimp.gif
thanks DK

All of these potential HOF'ers that will be exposed can only mean that guys like Marquis Grissom and David Eckstein now have a better shot at making it toCooperstown
tongue.gif

I think Kyle Farnsworth is the most obvious steroid user in baseball. He looks like that tall, goofy kid that got beat up in high school, but then he throws 114 MPH and beats the life out of dudes. Revenge.

KLJ, remember Farnsworth beat the snot out of that one dude on the Reds who charged the mound? He hit him off w. a spear tackle than gave him a 1-2 to theface....I had never seen the spear executed in an actual fight until that day....
laugh.gif

Ska he is like the A#1 player I think of when it comes to Roids. He was on 'em Early
This dude went from slap htter to opposite field home ruin hitter. and his helmet size was just ridiculous

Not to mention that one of his teammates on the Mariners back in the day made a comment about how Boone showed up in spring training looking like TarzanLOL....I'm waiting for the hammer to drop on Dante Bichette....who can put on 40 pounds of muscle in an offseason with no help? LOLOLOLOL

Yankees championships = *

roll.gif
@ mez...u a fool

Originally Posted by nnarum

nerd.gif
Luis Gonzalez?

Yeah, dude had to be juiced.
BTW, nice avy KY
pimp.gif

i'm not going to say that he HAAAAAD to be juiced, but, i think most people would. good for gonzo if not.

and it's a perfect day for the new avy
pimp.gif

wildKYcat wrote:
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
I can't wait to hear zo's take if Pujols is on the official list.
he'll say its no big deal since "everyone was doing it."

NBAdotcom wrote:
Honestly, I don't give a damn any more.
They're all doing it so what's the difference?

I was just going to post that someone called this shot!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WildKYcat, you on point man. Fresh should take lessons from you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
thanks DK

All of these potential HOF'ers that will be exposed can only mean that guys like Marquis Grissom and David Eckstein now have a better shot at making it to Cooperstown
tongue.gif

and nick markakis?

KLJ, remember Farnsworth beat the snot out of that one dude on the Reds who charged the mound? He hit him off w. a spear tackle than gave him a 1-2 to the face....I had never seen the spear executed in an actual fight until that day....
laugh.gif

f2a2585909c6e43042bd78dde080f38feb2ae10.jpg

e6035a2493f5cab5450d4465df0250a9b45e6fe.jpg

a7e3510d916dc19a43794da4d780878f796e64c.jpg

How you gonna charge the mound and then be the one going to visit the team physician?

Back
Top Bottom