Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

Ok,

but what if Ortiz or Manny DID NOT use?

you just want a name for the sake of it?

(i'v never thought manny has, Ortiz I have)

I love how it goes from....

If no red sox are named...this report will def be bogus

to...

If no red sox are named and arod is named...this report will be bogus

to...

If no redsox are named and any yankees are named...this report will be bogus

to...

If Manny or Ortiz aren't mentioned, this report is bogus.....

The saltiness and anti Boston sentiment on this board is amazing

A-Rod's deal finalized on the day the report comes out.
roll.gif
How A-Rodof him.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Ok,

but what if Ortiz or Manny DID NOT use?

you just want a name for the sake of it?

(i'v never thought manny has, Ortiz I have)

I simply find it odd that a core group from a team does it, but not the two biggest stars. Just sorta odd. If they clean, then by all means I give themtheir props. But if this report was from someone other than Peter Gammons' father, it might hold a little more true ya know.

Now they're about to lose that too leaving them with nothing.
how do you figure? nothing really gonna happen to any of these guys...
laugh.gif
dont' you become that guy now.. you were one of the semi-reasonable NE fans.. be honest with yourself, if mitchell had the same positionwith the yanks and only 1 yank got named, you'd be raising some eyebrows... it's not personal, it's just how it looks to everybody.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

smh.gif
@ athletes throwing their bodies and health away for short fame and millions. Now they're about to lose that too leaving them with nothing.

MLB Suicide wATCH...

Jose Guillen and his $36 Million contract would like to speak with you.

MLB is supposedly disputing the names that have been leaked, just heard on the radio

There's so much ignorance when it comes to steroid and other performance enhancer use it's quite laughable.
The majority of professional athletes have taken steroids, deriviatives of steroids, or other performance enhancers throughout their career.

You know why? It's because they're legal if prescribed by a physician.
When a player is injured he's put on different medications. There is a 100% certainty that at least one of those medicines is a steroid or containsingredients that are derivatives of steroids.
Not all steroids build muscle mass. In fact out of all the steroids/ performance enhancers few exclusively build muscle mass.

Look at olympic lifters. A lot of them are on stuff and most of them are under 200 lbs.

Wooowwww. Aot of those names I'm not surprised to see. Especially Bret Boone, Wally Joyner (he already admitted use a few years back) and Roger Clemens.SMH@ Albert Pujols, Jeff Bagwell, Nomar Garciaparra among other notable names.

roll.gif
@ that list.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
dont' you become that guy now.. you were one of the semi-reasonable NE fans.. be honest with yourself, if mitchell had the same position with the yanks and only 1 yank got named, you'd be raising some eyebrows... it's not personal, it's just how it looks to everybody.

Cmon, you think teams will break their necks and the banks to sign these players with a cloud of doubt looming?

laugh.gif
dont' you become that guy now.. you were one of the semi-reasonable NE fans.. be honest with yourself, if mitchell had the same position with the yanks and only 1 yank got named, you'd be raising some eyebrows... it's not personal, it's just how it looks to everybody.

Cmon, you think teams will break their necks and the banks to sign these players with a cloud of doubt looming?

I just can't see this slowing anybody down.. yankees and redsox aren't going to care if a guy has baggage, they care about championships at anycost really. And now that it's become this "everybody's doing it" thing, it's even less a big deal i think.

laugh.gif

Exactly. I not anti anybody, the first thing I did was point out the 13 former Cubs. I just find it curious how all the guys that were Red Sox, are allformer Sox. That is REAL weird. Mitchell is a Sox guy, just doesn't sit well with me. No offense to you or your fanbase.

MLB is supposedly disputing the names that have been leaked, just heard on the radio
kinda figured that since ESPN wasnt talkin bout it yet, they woulda been on that by now...

That list is NOT REAL.

Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake.

The original report of that list has already been taken down.

As for Clemens, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
All it takes is one big name. Now everybody can shutup about all this.It doesn't matter who juices because everybody (obvious exaggeration) does it.

laugh.gif

This doesn't make a difference. Everybody in baseball already knows the deal and has known the deal for a number of years now. It's a fact of lifein professional sports.

Back
Top Bottom