Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

so if it really is her that must mean the guy is on the run.

edit

its her

Last edited:
If they’re saying it matches her description then they’re able to make out some features such as hair or height, but after a possible month sitting in a campsite.. you’re talking about animals possibly getting to her and weather as well.

Now to find where that cowardly bf went. Knew this case wasn’t going to to have a good ending.

So bf ghosted?

If they found it looks like suicide, will they leave him alone?

I'm not ready to blame him yet. She def had some mental issues of some sort.

I'm ready to blame him based on his actions. I don't know every detail but the details about his behaviors thus far make him blameable to me. I don't know why he would get the benefit of the doubt considering his own behavior.

He's definitely guilty of something. Maybe he didn't kill her but still left her in the middle of nowhere after they had another fight? Him staying silent when he came back was just too suspicious though. If he actually killed her, you would think he'd have a story/excuse to try to show that he wasn't a suspect.

Anyone ever listen to “To live and die in LA” podcast. This the same feels. Bf takes his gf on a drive up north. Murders her and then ends up killing himself.

Judging from the marks on his face/her behavior in that video, seems like she was physically abusive and dude probably got fed up and left her in the middle of nowhere (which is foul) but I don't think we can say he straight up killed her yet

Dude probably has already killed himself tho if he did leave her in the middle of nowhere

Say his defense was they went their seperate ways, she got lost and succumbed to nature.

How would that defense actually hold up in court?

Say his defense was they went their seperate ways, she got lost and succumbed to nature.

If that's what happened, especially if she was adamant about leaving, then what can he be charged with?

It kinda comes down to whether or not he forced her out the vehicle/"left" her vs. them mutually agreeing to go separate ways...

It still looks bad for him tho because he didn't immediately say that + car is in her name so she should have been the one to drive back home if they did go "separate ways"

If that's what happened, especially if she was adamant about leaving, then what can he be charged with?

It kinda comes down to whether or not he forced her out the vehicle/"left" her vs. them mutually agreeing to go separate ways...

It still looks bad for him tho because he didn't immediately say that + car is in her name so she should have been the one to drive back home if they did go "separate ways"

Looks bad since he went missing and lawyered up and all that but legally curious how that defense would work. Thats probably the only thing they could come up with.

That would depend on what they find on/near the body, no? I'm no lawyer or anything but it does sound like it's probably his best defense.

Easily. Forensics can tell how a person died in no time at all. Of he tells the truth, they'll know, if he lies, they'll know

hundreds of people go missing at national parks yearly. its actually almost common for people to go missing and never be found at national parks.

mainly because people dont follow the trail and end up getting lost/falling to their deaths.

hundreds of people go missing at national parks yearly. its actually almost common for people to go missing and never be found at national parks.

mainly because people dont follow the trail and end up getting lost/falling to their deaths.

Went down that Missing 411 rabbit hole a few months ago and it just gave me even more reasons never to hike. I couldn’t believe the number of people who go missing regularly at parks but you never hear about them. Scary ****.

But I agree that autopsy is gonna play a huge part.

Only hikes I did were in Hawaii. And always stayed in the trail. I’m terrified of the outdoors lol

Im sure those scenery there were extra dope. When I went to Hawaii in 2015, I was in my Spartan Race prime and was gung-ho on doing the Haiku Stairs for that reason. But when I was towards the base, an old lady was walking around and said to be careful because some lady had fallen and died a couple weeks before.

I said thanks for the heads up and asked which way to Leonard’s so I could just enjoy some masaladas instead.

I went on a 3 hour hike solo in upstate NY. There was a split on the path, one way is the long way that adds another or two and the other is part of the 3 mile hike I planned. However, it was confusing since the trail markers and what I read online contradicted what the arrows on the split said. Luckily I took the right one but I wasted some time taking pictures and chillin since I had a good view point where I was. Anyways, cracked my ankle a little ways down and slowed me down crazy, it was about to turn dark soon and it was harder to see the trail markers. Was getting a tad nervous but saw a hiker and asked am I going the right way back to the lot and hes like yeah you almost there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom