Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

As a true crime junkie, guilty or innocent, you always lawyer up and shut your mouth. This dude probably isn’t one of those innocent people and he dipped to off himself or crossed the border already but yeah, ALWAYS lawyer up. If you can.
My wife told this to some people we know and they accused her of backing the guy lmao

I was like is this not common sense / knowledge?

Yeah, even if you are innocent your words can be misinterpreted and used against you by investigators. If I were her family members, would've went to his house and made him tell us where she is.

Yeah, even if you are innocent your words can be misinterpreted and used against you by investigators. If I were her family members, would've went to his house and made him tell us where she is.

I highly suggest people check out this YouTube channel. The videos are really long, but he did mix in a relatively short video analyzing interrogations of suspects who were actually innocent. It's kinda wild. Also, this is why you lawyer up, no matter what.

I highly suggest people check out this YouTube channel. The videos are really long, but he did mix in a relatively short video analyzing interrogations of suspects who were actually innocent. It's kinda wild. Also, this is why you lawyer up, no matter what.

I love that channel. Very good in depth analysis of so much. I still haven’t watched all the videos but still.

Its a good channel, also similar channels that do the exact same thing just different narrators. Its quite interesting.

Yeah, this is a good channel. You don’t realize how scary being interrogated is, especially when they have tunnel vision on someone. Then you see how many innocent people are locked up and it all just adds up.

Hell, all these two hours mystery shows have you convinced whoever they’re focusing on in the first hour is guilty AF, without a hint of doubt. Then, that second hour just flips the script on everything we know and it’s totally someone else. It’s bonkers.

They just deployed 50 officers into the wildlife preserve in search of the boyfriend.

“Could be out for months if he wanted to depending on his skills”

nah man. That’s crazy. I feel bad for the family.

Yeah, this is a good channel. You don’t realize how scary being interrogated is, especially when they have tunnel vision on someone. Then you see how many innocent people are locked up and it all just adds up.

Hell, all these two hours mystery shows have you convinced whoever they’re focusing on in the first hour is guilty AF, without a hint of doubt. Then, that second hour just flips the script on everything we know and it’s totally someone else. It’s bonkers.
I told this story before, my brother worked at cvs and they wanted to save money and fire a few of the fulltime workers. They send Loss Prevention guys to his store. They interrogate my bro and ask if he's ever drank or eaten something he forgot to pay for while working. He's nervous and says maybe he did. They lie and say they have surveillance tape and are going to call the police. That scared him and they fired him along with a few other people that day. If he watched enough law & order he would've known to call their bluff, curse them out and threaten to call the police on them for harrassment.

I told this story before, my brother worked at cvs and they wanted to save money and fire a few of the fulltime workers. They send Loss Prevention guys to his store. They interrogate my bro and ask if he's ever drank or eaten something he forgot to pay for while working. He's nervous and says maybe he did. They lie and say they have surveillance tape and are going to call the police. That scared him and they fired him along with a few other people that day. If he watched enough law & order he would've known to call their bluff, curse them out and threaten to call the police on them for harrassment.

loss prevention employees prey on people who don’t know their rights or who can fall for their lies and intimidation tactics. and it’s bs because like in the situation you mentioned, they took advantage of him being scared. Probably took him to some room in the back and blocked the door and made up all sorts of bs, if it’s two of them. Probably played some good rent a cop, bad rent a cop nonsense.

I’m surprised some of these stores and companies don’t get sued more often due to over aggressive loss prevention overstepping their boundaries. They tend to hire a bunch of glorified goons who either don’t know or don’t care about policies and get off on busting and intimidating people. I had one at Target try to get crazy with me a few years back because I was filming him when he was getting extra physical with some dude. I don’t know if the dude was stealing or not, but either way, it didn’t warrant him roughing up.

Clown tried to get an attitude with me and got all dramatic saying I made terrorist threats because I told him he shouldn’t try to be on that fake tough guy stuff when I know where he works lol.

loss prevention employees prey on people who don’t know their rights or who can fall for their lies and intimidation tactics. and it’s bs because like in the situation you mentioned, they took advantage of him being scared. Probably took him to some room in the back and blocked the door and made up all sorts of bs, if it’s two of them. Probably played some good rent a cop, bad rent a cop nonsense.

I’m surprised some of these stores and companies don’t get sued more often due to over aggressive loss prevention overstepping their boundaries. They tend to hire a bunch of glorified goons who either don’t know or don’t care about policies and get off on busting and intimidating people. I had one at Target try to get crazy with me a few years back because I was filming him when he was getting extra physical with some dude. I don’t know if the dude was stealing or not, but either way, it didn’t warrant him roughing up.

Clown tried to get an attitude with me and got all dramatic saying I made terrorist threats because I told him he shouldn’t try to be on that fake tough guy stuff when I know where he works lol.
Yeah, SMH at them getting my brother to admit to something he didn't do. Not sure how i'd respond to being interrogated, best strategy for me would probably be calm but angry so fear or anxiety doesn't cause me to mess up.

Lol why so extra. Why not just fire him and say we’re downsizing. Sounds dumb as hell. LP is trash. I used to be a manager of jcpenny (first job out of college). The jcp was in the hood right next to some apartments. So kids used to stay stealing Levi’s and Columbia jackets. One night the store was getting got and LP chased the kid out the store (which you’re not supposed to do). Kid freaks out runs into traffic and dies. Smh

Wild. Woman on Tik Tok (Miranda Baker) says her & her boyfriend picked up a lone hitchhiker in Wyoming on Aug 29th 5:30pm. They say it was Laundrie. Police followed up & seems legit. What happened in the vehicle was odd to say the least....

From Article:

Baker recounted in the video that she and her boyfriend saw Laundrie hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park. Baker claimed that Laundrie offered the couple $200 to drive him some ten miles down the road.

"That was kind of weird," Baker said in the TikTok video, noting that Laundrie did mention his fiancé.

When Baker said they were headed to Jackson, she said that Laundrie "freaked out" and demanded they drop him off immediately.

"He kind of hurried out of the car, and then was like ‘I’m going to find someone else to hitchhike,’ and we’re like, okay," Baker said. "It was a weird situation."

Baker highlighted that despite claiming that he had been camping for days, Laundrie did not appear dirty and seemed to have little in his backpack. In subsequent videos, Baker went into a deep analysis of the timeline and locations of her encounter with Laundrie, including exactly where she picked him up and dropped him off.

She also noted that Laundrie told her that he and Petito had been camping at an unregulated camp site and had slept on a tarp during that time.

Lol why so extra. Why not just fire him and say we’re downsizing. Sounds dumb as hell. LP is trash. I used to be a manager of jcpenny (first job out of college). The jcp was in the hood right next to some apartments. So kids used to stay stealing Levi’s and Columbia jackets. One night the store was getting got and LP chased the kid out the store (which you’re not supposed to do). Kid freaks out runs into traffic and dies. Smh
Yeah, it would've made more sense to just fire people or give them the option of switching to part-time. Those corporate goons used the same tactics on 2-3 of his coworkers.

My wife told this to some people we know and they accused her of backing the guy lmao

I was like is this not common sense / knowledge?
Just a cop already speaking to you about anything they treat you like a criminal pos, don't see why you wouldn't. Fictional crime likes to push that nonsense "if you're so innocent why do you need a lawyer?" don't fall for that.

There's lawyering up and then there's what this dude did though, aside from confessing he couldn't have possibly managed to make himself look more guilty.
I’ll agree with that. We both believe this dude is guilty af. All she said to them was that he did what anyone should do, he lawyered up.

Whats the criteria to trigger a nationwide search and rescue?
88CB0909-A9CB-4FAB-90E7-478E3A542223.jpeg

This is literally the only channel I’m subscribed to :lol: There are a lot of copycat channels but not the same quality as JCS

Back
Top Bottom