Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

It feels like homie did something to his gf. But you always have to lawyer up if the police are looking at you to protect yourself even if you’re innocent. No statements or talking to anyone without a lawyer. Police are legally allowed to lie to you and deceive you when interrogating you in order to try and get a confession or to get you to mess up on statements to prove that you’re “guilty”.

It feels like homie did something to his gf. But you always have to lawyer up if the police are looking at you to protect yourself even if you’re innocent. No statements or talking to anyone without a lawyer. Police are legally allowed to lie to you and deceive you when interrogating you in order to try and get a confession or to get you to mess up on statements to prove that you’re “guilty”.

Exactly. And their track record of doing just that is why you keep quiet and lawyer up, even if you’re 100% innocent. You have the right to remain silent. Use it. At the end of the day you’re trying to clear your name. Not look good in the court of public opinion.

Granted I feel for the family. And if someone is truly 100% innocent and had nothing to do with anything. I could see the temptation to reach out to the family and explain your reasoning for keeping quiet.

But you have district attorneys who only care about conviction rates, police departments who just want the accolades of catching the suspect, regardless if it’s the right person or not. There’s so many wrongfully convicted people in jail because they said the wrong thing, were intimidated into admitting to something they didn’t do. Deceived into admitting to something they didn’t do. These cops shouldn’t be trusted.

Ridiculous that the guy is the prime suspect and can just go and disappear like that. Everyone suspects he killed her, if logic prevailed suspects of serious crimes would be on house arrest and wearing ankle trackers. At least let her family know where her body is if animals haven't eaten it already.

You can't put someone on house arrest for suspicion but I would think you'd try to get surveillance on him.

Cops too lazy and probably cost too much to keep an eye on him. his parents will probably still claim he's innocent and needed a vacation.

Cops too lazy and probably cost too much to keep an eye on him. his parents will probably still claim he's innocent and needed a vacation.
I think that's exactly what his family is going with. He had a backpack on and told them he'll be camping in the preserve and they didn't say anything until police pressed them. Only reason they're searching that area is cause he told them he'll be there which is wild cause he seems like a liar and is only pretending to be there. Probably hiding out in some other dirty survivor like surroundings that's familiar to him everyday.

Its one thing to lawyer up, its anothet thing to be the last person seen with someone you supposedly care about and say absolutely nothing about what happened to them or where they went. You can assist the investigation without incriminating yourself if you're innocent.

I’m not following this 100% but the cops separated them and put her in a hotel… is that where she went missing from?

This will be Chris Watts all over again

C47B866C-0AC2-4C5C-ACCC-B6189CE2E45F.jpeg

how the hell you disappear documenting your trip?
isn't that like getting fired on your day off?

story has so many holes. hope they find her, but if this was a story regarding any other race it wouldn't even be spoken of.

wheres ja

I’m not following this 100% but the cops separated them and put her in a hotel… is that where she went missing from?
I think what I've seen is that happened on 8.12. Last spoke with her mom on 8.24. Last seen on 8.25 (via IG post? which ppl think she may have not posted). Last text on 8.30 (which the famliy doesn't believe she sent)

The mystery surrounding Gabby Petito’s disappearance continues to unfold as a woman claims she picked up Brian Laundrie as he hitchhiked in Wyoming.
———————————————————————————————
Miranda Baker made a four-part video on Tik Tok where she described to be picking up a hitchhiker around 5:45 while traveling to Jackson Hole with her boyfriend. She said in the video that Laundrie was spotted alone at the Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming on August 29, four days after Gabby Petito posted her last photo on Instagram as reported by the New York Post.
———————————————————————————————
She said Laundrie became agitated after mentioning her route to Jackson Hole and asked the couple to let him out during the ride: “Once I said Jackson Hole he became agitated. He seemed like he needed to get out, he was kind of antsy. And that’s when things got weird.”

Back
Top Bottom