Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Im sure those scenery there were extra dope. When I went to Hawaii in 2015, I was in my Spartan Race prime and was gung-ho on doing the Haiku Stairs for that reason. But when I was towards the base, an old lady was walking around and said to be careful because some lady had fallen and died a couple weeks before.

I said thanks for the heads up and asked which way to Leonard’s so I could just enjoy some donuts instead.

big facts. I only did the baby trails. Lighthouse, diamond head, manoa falls etc

Im sure those scenery there were extra dope. When I went to Hawaii in 2015, I was in my Spartan Race prime and was gung-ho on doing the Haiku Stairs for that reason. But when I was towards the base, an old lady was walking around and said to be careful because some lady had fallen and died a couple weeks before.

I said thanks for the heads up and asked which way to Leonard’s so I could just enjoy some masaladas instead.

My friend died a few years back hiking in Hawaii. Slipped at a river crossing or something after she lost her footing and she drowned. They found her body the next day downstream smh.

Edit: wording made it seem like I found her body, I wasnt at all there with her. Just heard through social.

Last edited:
My friend died a few years back hiking in Hawaii. Slipped at a river crossing or something after she lost her footing and she drowned. Found her body the next day downstream smh.

Glad your solo hike went well. I know exactly what you mean about being nervous when that sun starts to go down. Did a couple Spartan Beasts in Killington and finishing before the sun went down was always incentive to not get left behind from groups of people.

But I’m sorry to hear that about your friend. RIP to her.

Browsing houses I've come across a couple saying there's a fox den nearby and is not to be disturbed. I'm like aight man, ya'll be good.

bruh one Saturday my husband was washing the cars and he had our kid out there. He runs in the house all frantic on some “get the strap” I’m like what?!?! And told me two foxes came running out from the woods by our backyard. I’m thinking a fox is like a cute little thing. <never seen one in real life> I was like hell nah man

yeah i don't really go to places other people aren't at or go to
it doesn't makes sense to my regular self. my fight or flight kicks in when i start hearing animals and can't see what i'm looking at.

don't want animals in my home so i don't go in to theirs

Browsing houses I've come across a couple saying there's a fox den nearby and is not to be disturbed. I'm like aight man, ya'll be good.

I feel bad diverting this thread from the poor girl this threads about, so the last thing I’ll say is that we had a fox problem last summer when animals started getting braver during quarantine too. Had my garage open as I was lifting one day and this fox ran through with a rabbit in its mouth and scared the **** out of me. I knew I had to do something because we have two small yorkies and kids.

Talked to my neighbors on both sides about it and they were tired of dead bones around their houses too. So one of them bought coyote urine to sprinkle around our property’s and that **** did the trick. Never seen them ever again:lol:

I grew up going hunting for deer and bears with my uncles
And have been camping in sequoia, Yosemite etc that are high “bear zone “ areas … sequoia especially
Last trip to sequoia I could hear a bear about 20-30ft from our campspot . one of the other neighboring camps didn’t store one of their coolers in the metal storage containers provided by the park and that’s why we had the bear creeping around.
the bear even smelled snacks in their car, leaving paw marks on the hood

a bears footsteps echoe, even more so when it is slowly stepping on leaves and fallen branches. It’s growl and breathing is definitely unmistakeable…you know what it is as soon as you hear it

Fortunately, one of the other camps heard and hit the panic alarms on their truck
As soon as we heard that we did the same
The bear got spooked and bounced

but even then im not deterred from
Going on day hikes
Full weeklong back country hikes tho, idk about that …not tryna get caught up like Leo in the Revenant

One of my former coworkers owns a small ranch in that area. Dude always tells me about how rough it is out there, just a ton of wilderness, and how he always keeps a .45 on him because of bears and wolves. If she knew about the area, no way I think she would agree to be left there.

Last edited:
I feel bad diverting this thread from the poor girl this threads about, so the last thing I’ll say is that we had a fox problem last summer when animals started getting braver during quarantine too. Had my garage open as I was lifting one day and this fox ran through with a rabbit in its mouth and scared the **** out of me. I knew I had to do something because we have two small yorkies and kids.

Talked to my neighbors on both sides about it and they were tired of dead bones around their houses too. So one of them bought coyote urine to sprinkle around our property’s and that **** did the trick. Never seen them ever again:lol:
Wouldn't that now lead you to a coyote problem?

I hike solo a lot and do Summits oftens. I usually have to research the path to make a decision. But I always keep my drone on me, just incase of an emergency. Send for help, just in case of injuries, wildlife or getting lost. :lol:

I'm glad they're able to find her body.

Yo foxes aren't to be played with. What's crazy my parents used to have coyotes just chillin' in the front of the lawn like dogs :lol:

Wouldn't that now lead you to a coyote problem?

That thought never crossed my mind and after a quick google search, the last coyote sighting in the immediate vicinity was in 2015 and that was two towns over from me now.

Say his defense was they went their seperate ways, she got lost and succumbed to nature.

How would that defense actually hold up in court?
The fact that he didn’t disclose any of this ahead of time and prevented her from possibly being saved, nah nobody gonna believe it. If he was so innocent none of his actions uo to this point help him out. His family bought him enough time to bounce

Idk bro. Watch they find out she OD'd or something weird. Stomach full of those weird red berries they told us not to eat.

She probably was in a mania and started saying all types of wild things to him about how he. Wasn't **** and got little d. And she left him while he slept and it was hella embarrassing and so he went home. And knew he didn't do **** so he didn't want to talk to the police. And probably hoped they didn't catch up with her for a while. He dipped to get his mind straight and to be left alone. It looked bad, but could just be coincidental.

If you ain't getting bagged, stay tf from police.

All this hiking and wilderness talk further solidifies that there are #twoamericas, word to Bomani. :lol:

I’m terrified of anywhere remote and I honestly don’t understand the point of trekking around the wilderness. Bugs, snakes, bears, coyotes, the elements—WHY DOES ANYONE PURPOSELY INSERT THEMSELVES INTO ALL OF THAT? I can understand a little hike on a popular, widely used trail. But to go off into a national park and just be out amongst all that stuff for days? Nah man. Never. Catch me at the beach getting my nature on lol.

All this hiking and wilderness talk further solidifies that there are #twoamericas, word to Bomani. :lol:

I’m terrified of anywhere remote and I honestly don’t understand the point of trekking around the wilderness. Bugs, snakes, bears, coyotes, the elements—WHY DOES ANYONE PURPOSELY INSERT THEMSELVES INTO ALL OF THAT? I can understand a little hike on a popular, widely used trail. But to go off into a national park and just be out amongst all that stuff for days? Nah man. Never. Catch me at the beach getting my nature on lol.
You scared doggie?

Back
Top Bottom