Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

It's funny, over here in San Francisco, you see tourist flock to Racoons and Seagulls taking selfies and gushing over them. In my head, I say "it's just a racoon/seagull trying to play you for food.
". Then again, people probably think of the same thing when I was following monkeys around in the Philippines. :lol:
Thats the worst, last thing we need are rabid raccoons that get too friendly with people. its on sight if i see any of them while driving in GGP

Boy was charmin. If you can do household chores you can throw hands/feet with a fox. I'd be more worried about getting jumped by a raccoon.

I don't think you guys have coyotes in Europe they're exclusive to North America. Like a mini-wolf, about twice the size of a large red fox. They might snatch away a wee one. Gotta be careful with unsupervised kids but I don't think they've ever killed an able bodied adult in California.
This was in like 1st or 2nd grade, I don't remember exactly but it was definitely no later than that. A lil kid isn't gonna think straight when a grown fox jumps out and immediately bites your arm.

Last edited:
Yo them monkeys be slick with it, too.
In Costa Rica - they warn you to keep your door closed because they’ll pump fake you.

One monkey will hang in the tree to entertain you and lure you outside. Meanwhile 2-3 monkeys opening the door and in the kitchen bagging up the food.
That's exactly what my relatives told me, there was one in front me sitting while another little ****er kept looking at my backpack from behind me. Right when I turned around, he busted himself out since he took off like he was guilty. I had to check my bag after that. :lol:

FBI probably has a lead if they went to the house and allowed the parents to go back into the home during their investigation.

Either way, I hope this dude gets caught. But my theories are:

- He's already out of FL or even the U.S.
- He offed himself near water for a chance of getting eaten up by crocs. (I honestly don't know if there are crocs at that reserve. I just know that there are crocs in FL)

Folks are aiding him reminds me of that movie Alpha Dog. Probably trying to find a country to send him to that would make it difficult to extradite.

But they're probably dumb as rocks and left a nice little digital footprint. They'll find him holed up in some meth den in glades.

That's my assumption if he didn't already off himself.

Ya’ll really think he offed himself? Idk, probably just hiding and thinking of his next move.
That's definitely a possibility. If he can handle that stress driving back home, for sure, he probably can handle the stress now by hiding. I really don't think he was at the reserve to begin with. I wouldn't be a surprise if that a decoy where he drove there, parked the car, and got picked up by someone.

FBI probably has a lead if they went to the house and allowed the parents to go back into the home during their investigation.

Either way, I hope this dude gets caught. But my theories are:

- He's already out of FL or even the U.S.
- He offed himself near water for a chance of getting eaten up by crocs. (I honestly don't know if there are crocs at that reserve. I just know that there are crocs in FL)

Alligators everywhere in FL, Crocs only in the most southern parts.

I think it’s more likely than not that he killed himself or is going to do so.
If what that friend of Gabby said is true, about Brian hearing voices at times, then he’s very mentally unstable.

I would not be surprised if he offed himself. It's the only way he'll avoid any kind of accountability.

brings up the question again…how far would you go to protect your child? And could you ever turn them in?

brings up the question again…how far would you go to protect your child? And could you ever turn them in?

I know it would be hard, but you would have to convince them to go with an attorney to let law enforcement know what they know. I don't doubt Laundrie maybe lied to his parents about the circumstances, but they still need to talk.

Reminds me of this movie

220px-Before_and_after_poster.jpg

Just watched the police body cam video. Man, this dude already sounded sketch with the way he was jumping from topic to topic.

Back
Top Bottom