Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

I don't think you guys have coyotes in Europe they're exclusive to North America. Like a mini-wolf, about twice the size of a large red fox. They might snatch away a wee one. Gotta be careful with unsupervised kids but I don't think they've ever killed an able bodied adult in California.

A pack of coyotes inhabited my work campus a few years back, joints would roam the parking lot and all that.

Come to find out they kept coming to the lot because people were feeding them :stoneface:

:smh: @ Those of yall that would snitch on your kids. Pie.

Wonder if it would’ve made national news if she wasn’t pretty
Nope. And if this story gets too dark, it’ll magically disappear. Like that “influencer” they found dead and naked on the side of the road in Houston.

I'm not snitching. But I'm also not aiding and abetting. Ain't dragging me into this mess. You're a grown man. Dig your way out of this one if you're gonna be out killing women.

Don’t understand the hype behind this chick

It's the crime. Americans are now more than ever fascinated with murder or missing persons cases that they can involve themselves with, especially if the victim is a white woman (it's been that way for as long as I can remember). Attribute this peak fascination with crime to the social media age.

When Natalee Holloway disappeared it was a big case, but people didn't become as consumed as they do now with facebook, reddit, IG, and hundreds of other forums that allows them to chime in and play detective.

Last edited:
It's the crime. Americans are now more than ever fascinated with murder or missing persons cases that they can involve themselves with, especially if the victim is a white woman (it's been that way for as long as I can remember). Attribute it to the social media age.

When Natalee Holloway disappeared it was a big case, but people didn't become as consumed as they do now with facebook, reddit, IG, and hundreds of other forums that allows them to chime in and play detective.
True Crime is also one of the biggest genres of media being consumed in the streaming era so when a case pops, everybody wants to get in on it so they can say they were there when the Netflix doc or podcast eventually drops.

To the people that say "make the police do their job", what if it was your relative that was murdered and your family is seeking justice. Would you want their relative to turn them in or keep it street?

It's the crime. Americans are now more than ever fascinated with murder or missing persons cases that they can involve themselves with, especially if the victim is a white woman (it's been that way for as long as I can remember). Attribute this peak fascination with crime to the social media age.

at lunch in the breakroom, they always have it on some true crime or similiar show.
just the other day, they were talking about jon benet ramsey case again

I’m definitely getting old because everytime somebody says I saw/heard it on TikTok as a source, I still think of that thing as only the silly dance and lip syncing app:lol:
tiktok is going to turn into fb where whatever its purpose was originally is gone and its just a source of random garbage.

Back
Top Bottom