Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

One of the girls on my team just came back from Jackson hole. Said moose and even a bear or two would come drink from a creek near her Airbnb early mornings. Also said every isolated store or place she went had signs up about human trafficking.

Won’t speculate, but it doesn’t look good for her boyfriend. Made the right move to lawyer up, but you can’t disappear like this. I wouldn’t have even come back alone.

7D78C6AC-EB52-4444-A78A-18A688497184.jpeg

Very similar to season 1.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the bf got his ideas from this podcast.

I still don’t know but do foxes attack humans?
When I was in elementary school one of my friends got attacked and bitten by a fox.
It bit his arm when he tried chasing it out of his backyard away from the chickens. Instead of running off, it attacked him and only ran off when the dad came storming out of the house.

I still don’t know but do foxes attack humans?

You better punt that little mutt.

I agree with @$tacy tho.

when you young you think you invincible. At the end of my property line is acres Of woods. When it’s dark…I take myself in the house. Idk wth will come out those woods.

But on a serious note I've known two friends to drown to death in regular old recreational California rivers in the past 15 years.

I'm sure you probably heard about dude who went missing in Pleasanton up here in the Bay and turned out he died of heat exhaustion on a typical run for him last month.

People think you have to be way out in the wilderness, pushing the limits, to succumb nature but heat, moving water and extreme cold are not to be played around with.

When I was in elementary school one of my friends got attacked and bitten by a fox.
It bit his arm when he tried chasing it out of his backyard away from the chickens. Instead of running off, it attacked him and only ran off when the dad came storming out of the house.

Boy was charmin. If you can do household chores you can throw hands/feet with a fox. I'd be more worried about getting jumped by a raccoon.

I don't think you guys have coyotes in Europe they're exclusive to North America. Like a mini-wolf, about twice the size of a large red fox. They might snatch away a wee one. Gotta be careful with unsupervised kids but I don't think they've ever killed an able bodied adult in California.

Haha thread derailed big time.. but to add to the derailment when I was young we had a silver fox as a pet 😂 he ate bomb pops and ****. My dad was one of those save all animals guy and we had all kinds of crazy things.. just bout 10 years ago we had 4 baby raccoons he found when he was cutting down a tree. He was nuts haha

Boy was charmin. If you can do household chores you can throw hands/feet with a fox. I'd be more worried about getting jumped by a raccoon.

Ain't this the truth. Going back on my earlier post about how animals were more brazen during the lockdown last year. One night, I was making a drink in my kitchen and saw two pairs of reflective eyes walking around my deck. I thought the kids left our yorkies outside again, so I went to open the door and the when motion sensor lights came on, they were two raccoons. Had me like

giphy.gif

I've NEVER seen real life raccoons in my life and was just disgusted. These guys are pretty BIG. But what made it funny was that they were both standing still like they were waiting for me to fully open the door to let them in. Two big *** raccoons frozen still and we were all waiting to see who made the first move. I finally just started stomping and making loud noises to try to scurry them away and they never once moved a muscle. I guess they eventually got tired because these mofo's looked at each other and just casually walked away all calm like nothing even happened. Never saw those two again and hope I never will but I still get shudders when I think about those faces with those bandits lines around their eyes:lol:

All this hiking and wilderness talk further solidifies that there are #twoamericas, word to Bomani. :lol:

I’m terrified of anywhere remote and I honestly don’t understand the point of trekking around the wilderness. Bugs, snakes, bears, coyotes, the elements—WHY DOES ANYONE PURPOSELY INSERT THEMSELVES INTO ALL OF THAT? I can understand a little hike on a popular, widely used trail. But to go off into a national park and just be out amongst all that stuff for days? Nah man. Never. Catch me at the beach getting my nature on lol.
Do you go swimming in the ocean or do you stay on the beach.
To me the ocean is infinitely more terrifying than the woods.

Stop it.

you know my skin tone. Also I don’t mess with no animals, pets included. Hate em all.

When my kids want a pet it’s time for them to move out.
I’m the same way. I can’t F with no dogs, cats etc.
got to feed them, make sure they crap outside, fur everywhere. Just not for me.

It's funny, over here in San Francisco, you see tourist flock to Racoons and Seagulls taking selfies and gushing over them. In my head, I say "it's just a racoon/seagull trying to play you for food.
". Then again, people probably think of the same thing when I was following monkeys around in the Philippines. :lol:

It's funny, over here in San Francisco, you see tourist flock to Racoons and Seagulls taking selfies and gushing over them. In my head, I say "it's just a racoon/seagull trying to play you for food.
". Then again, people probably think of the same thing when I was following monkeys around in the Philippines. :lol:

Yo them monkeys be slick with it, too.
In Costa Rica - they warn you to keep your door closed because they’ll pump fake you.

One monkey will hang in the tree to entertain you and lure you outside. Meanwhile 2-3 monkeys opening the door and in the kitchen bagging up the food.

Back
Top Bottom