Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Damn i literally just found out 2 minutes ago that he died, i've been asleep since 3. R.I.P. I'm sure there's plenty of cherubs for him to play with in heaven.
me too man..... i fell asleep around 330

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
at this news

RIP to the GOAT

Man some of yall on some old bull shhh.
indifferent.gif
Anyways I remember back when I was a youngin.. watching the thriller video on tv I was scared as ****
roll.gif
smh.gif
and watching the Jackson 5 movie like 50 times
pimp.gif

I remember when I was in 2nd grade I had to write a paper and used the "Man in the mirror" lyrics for my entire paper. I was thinking I was slick andno one would know. I didn't know dudes buzz was so big at the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJ
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I remember when I was in 2nd grade I had to write a paper and used the "Man in the mirror" lyrics for my entire paper. I was thinking I was slick and no one would know. I didn't know dudes buzz was so big at the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJ
pimp.gif

-The Juice
You were writing papers in the 2nd grade? What kind of school you went to fam

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I remember when I was in 2nd grade I had to write a paper and used the "Man in the mirror" lyrics for my entire paper. I was thinking I was slick and no one would know. I didn't know dudes buzz was so big at the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJ
pimp.gif

-The Juice
You were writing papers in the 2nd grade? What kind of school you went to fam
from Pre-K-2nd grade I was in a private school. It was a paper that was supposed to be a half a page. You had to make up your own poem.......Iused MJ's lyrics
laugh.gif
Teacher wrote back "Love that song"Still got a D
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

mjmoney23 wrote:
Maybe as a show of respect, I everyone should hold an infant jump over off a balcony
indifferent.gif

#%#@ outta here. How old are you? Most ignorant @#$%@ I've seen on NT yet. Oh and, fixed.

So are you saying it is alright to hold an infant off of a balcony? Or should I jump off because I dont think that is an example of good parenting.
How is that showing signs of respect? Sure it may have been a joke, but to joke about someone's death? Pitiful.
Originally Posted by NayokoChan

i'll raise you one.

sorry for the ninjahood pic.
I have a feeling you have no clue what a ninjahood pic is...

Originally Posted by AJChick23

indifferent.gif
Anyways I remember back when I was a youngin.. watching the thriller video on tv I was scared as ****
roll.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
I remember when it would come on at night time and Thriller would come on VH1. I would switch the channelwith quickness
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

How much yall think a THRILLER vinyl will go for??
...Do you know how many people have one of those?

Its gonna take a LOOOOONNNGG time for that to be a rare piece there buddy...

and shame on you for not listening to it now instead of trying to make money...

Anyways, here is the google zeitgiest...just crazy...

picture2ihv.png

Originally Posted by KL9

mjmoney23 wrote:
Maybe as a show of respect, I everyone should hold an infant jump over off a balcony
indifferent.gif

#%#@ outta here. How old are you? Most ignorant @#$%@ I've seen on NT yet. Oh and, fixed.

So are you saying it is alright to hold an infant off of a balcony? Or should I jump off because I dont think that is an example of good parenting.
How is that showing signs of respect? Sure it may have been a joke, but to joke about someone's death? Pitiful.

i'll raise you one.

laugh.gif
Thanks for the laugh I def needed that

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

My local news just reported that he died with a debt of over $400 million. What will happen with the Beatles catalog that he owns?

Supposedly he was living in a rented home or something.

Originally Posted by KL9

mjmoney23 wrote:
indifferent.gif

i'll raise you one.

I do. when i first posted it it was massive and even when i edited the size on photobucket it still kept showing up as quite huge in my post so isimply assumed that it didn't change it's size.

clearly it has.

The crazy part for me is that I was thinking to myself that Jackson might not have many years left in him but I never thought that he would die so soon,especially before his big comeback
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by AJChick23

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
I remember when it would come on at night time and Thriller would come on VH1. I would switch the channel with quickness
roll.gif
i was scared just listening to the track....especially the guy with evil laughter.

Back
Top Bottom