Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

U know what would suck?
If you was just about to get the winning bid on the "Moonwalker" VHS for $2.99..
Then word got out that Mike passed and then it went up to $2,000.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Damn pedophiles getting all kinds of love in here. This man was extremely flawed, and people are making it seem as if a saint passed. Just because he was a good musician does not make up for his love of young boys.

word....

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol all these people in this thread acting like he was the greatest person ever, when i bet 99% of u didnt even here any of his music and probably made tons and tons of jokes about the guy
*hear
Everyone and their momma has heard Beat It, Thriller, & ABC.

Originally Posted by OldBoyJun

SMFH
indifferent.gif

OchoCinco911.jpg

what a moron...you can't even compare the events of 9/11 to this.
smh.gif

If you watch TV much....you would know that State Farm hit GOLD with this one.....

of course people made jokes, we make jokes about everything, but we all know how low people will go to get a dollar, no one konws what Mike was really likebehind the public eye, and we can't know for sure if kids were harmed, or if parents took advantage of a superstar's kindness and tried to get a buckoff of their kids

lol all these people in this thread acting like he was the greatest person ever, when i bet 99% of u didnt even here any of his music and probably made tons and tons of jokes about the guy
Seriously?
indifferent.gif

You people amaze me.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Damn pedophiles getting all kinds of love in here. This man was extremely flawed, and people are making it seem as if a saint passed. Just because he was a good musician does not make up for his love of young boys.

word....
why bring negativity into a thread that is here to pay respects to a person that JUST died? Both you dudes are *#%*$* whack.
-The Juice

Gotta be the dumbest thing said thus far. You're sure 99% of this thread never heard a MJ song? Really? I'm sure at least 95% of the worldhas heard a MJ song, there must be every single person whos never heard of MJ in this thread then for your statement to even remotely make sense. I personallyhaven't made a MJ joke since I was like 14 and that was cause back then I didn't know any better. I can almost guarantee that most the people with allthe negative things to say are under 18

Originally Posted by GTEK

U know what would suck?
If you was just about to get the winning bid on the "Moonwalker" VHS for $2.99..
Then word got out that Mike passed and then it went up to $2,000.
lmao... word....

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

My local news just reported that he died with a debt of over $400 million. What will happen with the Beatles catalog that he owns?
he doesnt own it.

Just because he's flawed doesn't mean we can't appreciate the music he put out. A lot of people listened to Michael growing up andseeing him die today really blindsighted us. Can't we all just get together and appreciate his work in peace without someone being a Debbie Downer?

i jus woke up from a dream tellin my daughter MJ gonna be ok, he's never gonna die. Then i get texts, calls, wakin me up tellin me he just died.
tired.gif

%*!@ is @%!%!% UP!!!

R.I.P. to the king OF MUSIC

HOnestly. You cant go ANYWHERE without hearing implements of this mans music. From the commericals playing "Ill be there" to just walking across adepartment store plying the 2008 version of "The girl is mine"

Hell you even see young boys imitating his moves in the likes of Usher, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo.

EVERYONE knows about Thriller, from The jailbirds to 3 yo girls just learning how to dance

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

Originally Posted by GTEK

If you watch TV much....you would know that State Farm hit GOLD with this one.....
I thought it was a little weird how they had that song on there

Not to mention their a LIFE insurance company also....
eyes.gif

Damn i literally just found out 2 minutes ago that he died, i've been asleep since 3. R.I.P. I'm sure there's plenty of cherubs forhim to play with in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom