Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

RIP
frown.gif

Why this dude Cashmere always feel he has to state e posts from his iPod? Act is getting old fam
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Damn i literally just found out 2 minutes ago that he died, i've been asleep since 3. R.I.P. I'm sure there's plenty of cherubs for him to play with in heaven.

this.

I'm still kind of in shock. I'm having mixed emotions about this. Its like MJ was so huge he was just a normal part of life. I feel like he's justalways supposed to be here. But he's not anymore....... I will never ever forget this day. RIP to the goat.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Maybe as a show of respect, I everyone should hold an infant jump over off a balcony
indifferent.gif

#%#@ outta here. How old are you? Most ignorant @#$%@ I've seen on NT yet. Oh and, fixed.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

GTEK wrote:

U know what would suck?

If you was just about to get the winning bid on the "Moonwalker" VHS for $2.99..

Then word got out that Mike passed and then it went up to $2,000.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes bout to start looking through the garages trying to see what MJ memorabilia they have to sell

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol all these people in this thread acting like he was the greatest person ever, when i bet 99% of u didnt even here any of his music and probably made tons and tons of jokes about the guy

99%?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mjmoney23 wrote:
Maybe as a show of respect, I everyone should hold an infant jump over off a balcony
indifferent.gif

#%#@ outta here. How old are you? Most ignorant @#$%@ I've seen on NT yet. Oh and, fixed.

So are you saying it is alright to hold an infant off of a balcony? Or should I jump off because I dont think that is an example of goodparenting.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i jus woke up from a dream tellin my daughter MJ gonna be ok, he's never gonna die. Then i get texts, calls, wakin me up tellin me he just died.
tired.gif

%*!@ is @%!%!% UP!!!

R.I.P. to the king OF MUSIC

Look Fam, I dont know if your playing or not...but I put it on my life that I think it was 2 days before bernie mac passed I had a dream about
the guy. REAL TALK. I remeber getting up and thinking to myself ...*%@? was I dreaming about bernie? then like a day later he died...

some of you dudes try too hard to go against the grain. if you really can't see why people are paying their respect to michael, then just don't post.nobody cares about your negative %$#%, or how awesome you feel bringing up his past troubles. you act as if what you're saying is original and nobody hasever heard it before.

Back
Top Bottom