Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Man, just watchd the thriller video right now..and remeber when I was young I used to be scared of watching it.

no words
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Seriously...it's pathetic how people overreact.
In other words it's pathetic people aren't reacting like you did.
eyes.gif

He's getting the reaction his legacy built for him. It's not that hard to see.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Am I the only one thats like " what eva"...ppl die everyday
Hmmm I'm salty because of how He died and the pain it will bring, but I'm not devastated either if that makes any sense.

I think it affects you on the level of attachment to the person. Like if one of you (God forbid) died then I would be really touched because I have a care anattachment since I see you're crappy little SN's a lot.
laugh.gif

But this is a tragedy on many levels and He will be missed a great deal by this world since He has made a impact on probably every life in some way. We missyou Mike
tired.gif
. God Bless his family and friends.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yea people who've accomplished the kinds of things and affected the amount of people Michael Jackson did die all the time.
So I guess a life only matters as much as the people it affects

Yea people who've accomplished the kinds of things and affected the amount of people Michael Jackson did die all the time.

smh.gif
and sadly Jackson will be remembered for his child molestation allegations

R.I.P he was an icon.

smh at people making random threads abuot him like

"whats your favorite michael jackson song?"
"whos death will be bigger than michael jacksons?'
these questions sure as hell werent asked yesterday all of a sudden
the people who critzied him the most care now

damn that Qunicy Jones quote
frown.gif

"I am completely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away form us so suddenly at such a young age, i just don'thave the words. Divinity brought out souls together on The Wiz and allowed us to do what we were able to do throughout the 80's. To this day, the music wecreated together on "Off the wall," "Thriller" and "Bad" is played in ever corner of the world and the reason for that is becausehe had it all...talent, grace, professionalism and dedication. He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt up the worldforever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Originally Posted by GTEK

You wanna know what really grinds my gears???
I betcha that in MJ's last days if he turned on the TV all he would hear would be jokes about himself...and he prob
felt little respect from so-called fans and the media.
But if you turn it on now...everybody saying how great he was and playing his vids back to back.
Covering his death not out of love but just for ratings. You think FOX NEWS give a **#K about MJ?
yeah yeah. Just about 3 years ago they where calling him guilty!
laugh.gif

Well thats america for ya! Just last night his songs where probably #300,489,489 on the itunes list. Now there #1?
Just yesterday I coulda copped moonwalker on VHS for $2 now it BIN for $500? %++?
Any true fan would already have it by the way!

Im not going to stop my life to ride this hype sob story. MJ I admired you so much that it cant go no higher. not even after your demise!
RIP!

P.S. I'll keep them jordan beaters because when Jordan passes they gonna be worth millions to these hypesters!

That's how life is. We remember, mourn and pay respects(remember the good parts) to whoever passes away.

Fred Astaire and Michael Jackson and James Brown reunited. Heaven got a little bit flashier.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

If that's you in your avy I'm just going to presume that the roids have eaten your human emotions.
I have emotions. But I find it funny just because hes a well known entertainer people care more as if not all life is created equally.
Maybe I came across the wrong way. And for that I am sorry my friend
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Maybe as a show of respect, everyone should hold an infant over a balcony
indifferent.gif
lmao... that @%!! was funny...

what's really funny is how my daddy just came in here and gave me a 30 minute talkin to about Mike Jackson... and i'm sittin here thinkin "pop...i couldnt give any less of a f*ck about that..." lol... i didnt say that... but that's what i was thinkin...

i do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... anddidnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the mostpart... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain

smh.gif
and sadly Jackson will be remembered for his child molestation allegations
this is so not true. i will remember him for his music more so than anything else. i don't know who else will be on that same page, but hismusic has left a lasting impression on not only my life, but my parents and relatives as well.

now that's not saying that his whole pedo won't be forgotten, i just think mj will remembered as the king of pop rather than a pedophile.

Back
Top Bottom