Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

As many smart, reasonable sports fans as there are on here, let's be real... the majority of them in the general populace of sports fans are total idiots when it comes to the actual sports and their history.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

As many smart, reasonable sports fans as there are on here, let's be real... the majority of them in the general populace of sports fans are total idiots when it comes to the actual sports and their history.

QQ NT, why is it that you guys troll our threads when we lose? However, when we win, ya'll no where to be found?

QQ NT, why is it that you guys troll our threads when we lose? However, when we win, ya'll no where to be found?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

what is "savy" about a few buddies teaming up to make competition easier for themselves?

if they want a championship badly, why would they make it HARDER on themselves?
what's savy about it? what is so ingenious?
lebron is that kid that beat the hardest video game out using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

roll.gif
so true tho

what is "savy" about a few buddies teaming up to make competition easier for themselves?

lebron is that kid that beat the hardest video game out using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

roll.gif
so true tho

Its not surprising when people say this. But YES Miami is a vacation/party city, so you really wont find ALOT of Loyal fans who grew up there. There some but there not as many loyal fans as say New York.
Im not going to lie, The reason I am a fan this year is because of Lebron. I have been with him since he stepped foot in the nba. I dont care if they call it bandwagon or not, I go where ever Bron goes. Is it sad that he left the Cavs, yea, but this man has a job that he wants to succeed in, and he chose a better opertunity for himself.
So if Lebron brings crazy fans to Miami, so be it.

Its not surprising when people say this. But YES Miami is a vacation/party city, so you really wont find ALOT of Loyal fans who grew up there. There some but there not as many loyal fans as say New York.
Im not going to lie, The reason I am a fan this year is because of Lebron. I have been with him since he stepped foot in the nba. I dont care if they call it bandwagon or not, I go where ever Bron goes. Is it sad that he left the Cavs, yea, but this man has a job that he wants to succeed in, and he chose a better opertunity for himself.
So if Lebron brings crazy fans to Miami, so be it.

Can someone explain to me how they've "ruined" basketball? As far as I'm concerned the games still have to be played, no one is going to hand the Heat the title on a silver platter. These discussions are getting absolutely ridiculous, you would think that LeBron, Wade, and Bosh triple-teamed some of your girlfriends with the amount of salt you dudes throw at them.

Can someone explain to me how they've "ruined" basketball? As far as I'm concerned the games still have to be played, no one is going to hand the Heat the title on a silver platter. These discussions are getting absolutely ridiculous, you would think that LeBron, Wade, and Bosh triple-teamed some of your girlfriends with the amount of salt you dudes throw at them.

who said anything about having to be savvy or ingenious? what happened to winning by any means necessary? 

who said anything about having to be savvy or ingenious? what happened to winning by any means necessary? 

Yall mad.
laugh.gif

Where are all the rolling smileys tombout it wont work.

It just dawned on yall that your fav team doesnt matter for the next half decade?

Yall mad.
laugh.gif

Where are all the rolling smileys tombout it wont work.

It just dawned on yall that your fav team doesnt matter for the next half decade?

Bron could probably beat MJ 1 on 1 all he needs is to get a head start running 21 times.

Back
Top Bottom