Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

U should of felt the same way with Chicago fans back in the day, hell even the Lakers when they had their reign. 

It's always been this way, it will always be this way.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by djuzi05

There's a difference between being a fan of a team and saying complete BS. Heat fans tend to go towards the latter.
THIS!

Sometimes I wonder if they have watched basketball before.

There's a difference between being a fan of a team and saying complete BS. Heat fans tend to go towards the latter.
THIS!

U should of felt the same way with Chicago fans back in the day, hell even the Lakers when they had their reign. 

I was a Chicago fan "back in the day". I didn't go around saying if only had Luc Longley that game they would have won or saying a loss for them is humbling. That is a homer not a fan.

I was a Chicago fan "back in the day". I didn't go around saying if only had Luc Longley that game they would have won or saying a loss for them is humbling. That is a homer not a fan.

i find dudes like air fresh and a few others entertaining actually dudes posts have me busting up laughing.

however a good chunk of "heat fans" are annoying and only became fans after july 8th 2010. i was talkin to some dude who claimed to be a die hard heat fan so i was like "your team was nice when they had alonzo, tim hardaway, and mashburn" his response "who's tim hardaway" and this guy was in his mid to late 20's as well.

if you've been a heat fan since the mid-late 90's or even started liking them when they got shaq in 04 and stuck with them when things when sour in 07-08 your fine by me, enjoy the results of one hell of an offseason last year that will have that team competing for titles for years.

the bandwagon jumpers and casual basketball watchers are lame though, it comes with success though, as a laker fan i can acknowledge they have some annoying "fans" when the team is winning as well as did the bulls in the 90's when alot of bulls fans around my area rode them so hard then but dissapeared when tim floyd took over., it comes with the territory i guess.

i find dudes like air fresh and a few others entertaining actually dudes posts have me busting up laughing.

however a good chunk of "heat fans" are annoying and only became fans after july 8th 2010. i was talkin to some dude who claimed to be a die hard heat fan so i was like "your team was nice when they had alonzo, tim hardaway, and mashburn" his response "who's tim hardaway" and this guy was in his mid to late 20's as well.

if you've been a heat fan since the mid-late 90's or even started liking them when they got shaq in 04 and stuck with them when things when sour in 07-08 your fine by me, enjoy the results of one hell of an offseason last year that will have that team competing for titles for years.

the bandwagon jumpers and casual basketball watchers are lame though, it comes with success though, as a laker fan i can acknowledge they have some annoying "fans" when the team is winning as well as did the bulls in the 90's when alot of bulls fans around my area rode them so hard then but dissapeared when tim floyd took over., it comes with the territory i guess.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

THIS!

I "know" a lot of them haven't.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

THIS!

I "know" a lot of them haven't.

YES_I_M_MAD.jpg

Originally Posted by franchise3

So what you're saying is, they're starting to sound like Lakers fans

laker fans somewhat got a right to be cocky though, they've been the most successful franchise in the 4 major professional sports since 1970, which means in most peoples lifetime, and for the most part the lakers should always be in the mix of things, yeah there might be a down season here and there but they should usually be playing decent.  not many other fanbases have the high expectations laker fans do almost year in and year out.

now trust me there's a difference between cocky and flat out annoying in terms of being a fan but i'd be lying to you if i said i didn't have MUCH higher expectations for what i expect out of the lakers compared to my favorite mlb, nhl, and nfl teams.

laker fans somewhat got a right to be cocky though, they've been the most successful franchise in the 4 major professional sports since 1970, which means in most peoples lifetime, and for the most part the lakers should always be in the mix of things, yeah there might be a down season here and there but they should usually be playing decent.  not many other fanbases have the high expectations laker fans do almost year in and year out.

now trust me there's a difference between cocky and flat out annoying in terms of being a fan but i'd be lying to you if i said i didn't have MUCH higher expectations for what i expect out of the lakers compared to my favorite mlb, nhl, and nfl teams.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are stupid people and ridiculous fans from every city. Don't let one cause you to judge all.

There are stupid people and ridiculous fans from every city. Don't let one cause you to judge all.

i hate the idea of the heat, boston's big three wasnt that big of a deal to me because they were old, these dudes are gonna ruin basketball for the next 5 years

i hate the idea of the heat, boston's big three wasnt that big of a deal to me because they were old, these dudes are gonna ruin basketball for the next 5 years

Back
Top Bottom