Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

Don't hate Heat "fans", pity them. They will never know what it means to be a real sports fan, to stick with a team for years and go through the ups and downs so that one day, when a title is finally won, the feeling is just extraordinary.

I laugh at all these clowns who are Heat fans because they like LeBron, like they're related to the guy or some %!!@, and want to revel in his own personal success.
roll.gif

Enjoy the empty victory, bandwagoners. That is, unless Dirk tears Miami a new one. Now that would be great.

Don't hate Heat "fans", pity them. They will never know what it means to be a real sports fan, to stick with a team for years and go through the ups and downs so that one day, when a title is finally won, the feeling is just extraordinary.

I laugh at all these clowns who are Heat fans because they like LeBron, like they're related to the guy or some %!!@, and want to revel in his own personal success.
roll.gif

Enjoy the empty victory, bandwagoners. That is, unless Dirk tears Miami a new one. Now that would be great.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

roll.gif

I laugh at all these clowns who are "insert team" fans like they have a corporate interest in the company or some !*!*, and want to revel in their own success. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

I laugh at all these clowns who are "insert team" fans like they have a corporate interest in the company or some !*!*, and want to revel in their own success. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

roll.gif
Most long-standing teams are interwoven in the fabric of their city, and the fans' love of the team is passed down generation after generation. But I wouldn't expect a LeBron stan to understand that sort of thing.

Bandwagon clown trying to be clever
laugh.gif
Once again, enjoy the hollow success.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

roll.gif
Most long-standing teams are interwoven in the fabric of their city, and the fans' love of the team is passed down generation after generation. But I wouldn't expect a LeBron stan to understand that sort of thing.

Bandwagon clown trying to be clever
laugh.gif
Once again, enjoy the hollow success.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

And the other day, he told me with a straight face that LeBron could beat MJ 1-on-1 in his prime with 90's rules
indifferent.gif
Mind you he is 26 and has watched basketball all his life.

You're the delusional one if you don't think thats true.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

And the other day, he told me with a straight face that LeBron could beat MJ 1-on-1 in his prime with 90's rules
indifferent.gif
Mind you he is 26 and has watched basketball all his life.

You're the delusional one if you don't think thats true.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by DubA169

what's savy about it? what is so ingenious?
lebron is that kid that beat the hardest�video game�out using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

you was the one talking !%%+, saying bron and wade couldnt play together and it wouldnt work.. we aint getting anywhere after our 9-8 start..� we cant beat the celtics... a lot of� yall was talking mad !%%+ when we was taking our lumps.. now we are in the finals, and its taking the easy way out?

"Now WE are in the finals"You think you're a Heat fan and you're repping PNW?
laugh.gif
Heat "fans" at their finest.
I DARE YOU TO CALL ME OUT.... go make a thread about me and ask what team i am a fan of.... go into the playoff thread sticky and ask them... there is nothing heat in my sig, name or avy... whats the problem with being a fan of a team that is not in your state?... please call me out... matter of fact check the links...
eek.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lmers-defense-FTW?page=1
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...i-Heat-off-season-thread

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by DubA169

what's savy about it? what is so ingenious?
lebron is that kid that beat the hardest�video game�out using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

you was the one talking !%%+, saying bron and wade couldnt play together and it wouldnt work.. we aint getting anywhere after our 9-8 start..� we cant beat the celtics... a lot of� yall was talking mad !%%+ when we was taking our lumps.. now we are in the finals, and its taking the easy way out?

"Now WE are in the finals"You think you're a Heat fan and you're repping PNW?
laugh.gif
Heat "fans" at their finest.
I DARE YOU TO CALL ME OUT.... go make a thread about me and ask what team i am a fan of.... go into the playoff thread sticky and ask them... there is nothing heat in my sig, name or avy... whats the problem with being a fan of a team that is not in your state?... please call me out... matter of fact check the links...
eek.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lmers-defense-FTW?page=1
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...i-Heat-off-season-thread

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

you be aight ock

van.jpg

Shows what idiots some of these Heat fans are...brunch after lunch?
laugh.gif
To be fair, the format could be:
1.breakfast        3.lunch

2.brunch           4.dinner

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

you be aight ock

van.jpg

Shows what idiots some of these Heat fans are...brunch after lunch?
laugh.gif
To be fair, the format could be:
1.breakfast        3.lunch

2.brunch           4.dinner

i hate how every time i discuss basketball in the barbershop, gym, whatever theres always some random ride or die Heat fan. like everyone else will be making logical points, but theres always some dude who just defends Lebron/the Heat to the death. and i dont live anywhere near FL. 
so many bandwagoners these days...
30t6p3b.gif

i hate how every time i discuss basketball in the barbershop, gym, whatever theres always some random ride or die Heat fan. like everyone else will be making logical points, but theres always some dude who just defends Lebron/the Heat to the death. and i dont live anywhere near FL. 
so many bandwagoners these days...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom