Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

Yea that always happens with good teams... The Bulls had fans in Japan...smh...the lakers with Shaq the lakers w/o shaq

Yea that always happens with good teams... The Bulls had fans in Japan...smh...the lakers with Shaq the lakers w/o shaq

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

you be aight ock

van.jpg

Shows what idiots some of these Heat fans are...brunch after lunch?
laugh.gif
To be fair, the format could be:
1.breakfast        3.lunch

2.brunch           4.dinner

congratulations on adding to the stupidity captain obvious
laugh.gif

you be aight ock

van.jpg

laugh.gif

congratulations on adding to the stupidity captain obvious
laugh.gif

you be aight ock

van.jpg

laugh.gif

Onion Slice... you are a complete idiot.

it CLEARLY says the celtics was lunch, and the bulls was brunch.

it's obvious the heat played the celtics before the bulls.

which playoffs were you watching???

you be aight ock

van.jpg

laugh.gif

Onion Slice... you are a complete idiot.

it CLEARLY says the celtics was lunch, and the bulls was brunch.

it's obvious the heat played the celtics before the bulls.

which playoffs were you watching???

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I laugh at all these clowns who are Heat fans because they like LeBron, like they're related to the guy or some %!!@, and want to revel in his own personal success.
roll.gif

I laugh at all these clowns who are "insert team" fans like they have a corporate interest in the company or some !*!*, and want to revel in their own success. 
roll.gif
Most long-standing teams are interwoven in the fabric of their city, and the fans' love of the team is passed down generation after generation. But I wouldn't expect a LeBron stan to understand that sort of thing.

Bandwagon clown trying to be clever
laugh.gif
Once again, enjoy the hollow success.
I'm saying.

You really mad that we are loyal to a team and not a player? Really?  Is that the new excuse for being a stan? **#$ outta here.

I laugh at all these clowns who are Heat fans because they like LeBron, like they're related to the guy or some %!!@, and want to revel in his own personal success.
roll.gif

I laugh at all these clowns who are "insert team" fans like they have a corporate interest in the company or some !*!*, and want to revel in their own success. 
roll.gif
Most long-standing teams are interwoven in the fabric of their city, and the fans' love of the team is passed down generation after generation. But I wouldn't expect a LeBron stan to understand that sort of thing.

laugh.gif
I'm saying.

You really mad that we are loyal to a team and not a player? Really?  Is that the new excuse for being a stan? **#$ outta here.

Don't worry when Charlotte gets CP3 and Dwight, and, MJ gives a big "!+%@ you" to Lebron and the "heatles," I'll welcome all the hate.

Spoiler [+]
hey, it could happen

Don't worry when Charlotte gets CP3 and Dwight, and, MJ gives a big "!+%@ you" to Lebron and the "heatles," I'll welcome all the hate.

Spoiler [+]
hey, it could happen

We'll see who the real bandwagon fans are soon enough. 
If you see people changing their heat sigs to lakers sigs if (and when) the Lakers get dwight howard, 

then you know just who the bandwagon fans are.

We'll see who the real bandwagon fans are soon enough. 
If you see people changing their heat sigs to lakers sigs if (and when) the Lakers get dwight howard, 

then you know just who the bandwagon fans are.

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

That actually would have been a decent, yet stupid reason for being a fan... But you forgot to incorporate the fact that the heat as a team are barely a generation old sooo...... But time concepts and dates isnt something id expect a LeBron hater to understand.

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

That actually would have been a decent, yet stupid reason for being a fan... But you forgot to incorporate the fact that the heat as a team are barely a generation old sooo...... But time concepts and dates isnt something id expect a LeBron hater to understand.

Back
Top Bottom