Method Mans responses Appreciation

The way dude types I can clearly tell he's black and went to a HBCU....Im very cereal

Method Man and Rexx used to have some very interesting verbal discourse. I know this is a method man appreciation post, but I feel like while Rex and Method Man are on opposite spectrums, these two are the personification of why NT is great.

My first baby bottle was filled with Sweet Baby Rays Sauce, and some of Method's post have really made me consider giving up Pork. No one man should have all that power.

But really I have a lot of respect for him, and have even found myself looking up to him at times, which is crazy considering that I believe that we are close to the same age.

People always wonder what his 'real' life is like, and I always say that if he has given the same amount of effort in life that he has given to Niketalk, he is definitely in a good position. That's all i need to know.

I always found it funny that out of all the members of the Wu, he'd use Method Man as his NT namesake. Imagine if he would have called himself U-God.

Peace

Method Man and Rexx used to have some very interesting verbal discourse. I know this is a method man appreciation post, but I feel like while Rex and Method Man are on opposite spectrums, these two are the personification of why NT is great.

My first baby bottle was filled with Sweet Baby Rays Sauce, and some of Method's post have really made me consider giving up Pork. No one man should have all that power.

But really I have a lot of respect for him, and have even found myself looking up to him at times, which is crazy considering that I believe that we are close to the same age.

People always wonder what his 'real' life is like, and I always say that if he has given the same amount of effort in life that he has given to Niketalk, he is definitely in a good position. That's all i need to know.

I always found it funny that out of all the members of the Wu, he'd use Method Man as his NT namesake. Imagine if he would have called himself U-God.

Peace

To me, Method Man's posts are "appreciated" because they rarely have grammatical/writing errors, which makes his posts a lot more mature-like, so people like myself are more likely to take him seriously when he wants to get a point across.

To me, Method Man's posts are "appreciated" because they rarely have grammatical/writing errors, which makes his posts a lot more mature-like, so people like myself are more likely to take him seriously when he wants to get a point across.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what happened to 23skasfljgkfdjg?

his posts & sig were so colorful

He stays in S&T... bum +#+ Laker fan and Kobe stan you ask me.

laugh.gif

son tries way too hard to be intelligent and gets butt hurt by petty things...he is about that e-life.

son tries way too hard to be intelligent and gets butt hurt by petty things...he is about that e-life.

To be fair, a lot of us would be just as witty with the bans if we had the power to...
laugh.gif

I suspect meth takes pleasure in taking out the trash, and I aint even mad. Anarchy is the last thing we want on this board.

To be fair, a lot of us would be just as witty with the bans if we had the power to...
laugh.gif

I suspect meth takes pleasure in taking out the trash, and I aint even mad. Anarchy is the last thing we want on this board.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Peace
nerd.gif
 sup foo!
Anytime you have to keep a board like this under control, you're going to have to make judgment calls on occasion, and some will disagree. Dirty and Meth do a pretty good job of exercising their power in a genuine way.

I'm still waiting to meet them in real life... or to become a mod. I'll be happy with either. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom