roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It hit him hard

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

I really feel sorry about your poverty. It is not a want of money but it is an intellectual poverty that you and a few of your e-friends need to remedy. You cannot engage me in a discussion about ideas so you have to use 4chan style flame attacks. Congratulations, I no longer write regular columns because it is an act of casting pearls before swine and I now stick to ad hoc responses in threads where I can see that serious people are already engaged in a discussion.

Let me guess, that last paragraph was too much for you to read? Here are your "cliffs," you need to grow up and if a thread is too serious for you, stay out of it, the Internet and the world are very big places, no one is making you read my posts.

As far as Methodman is concerned, I appreciate his intellectual rigor as well as his latest "can't post" thread which was great. Those "didn't read" gif users are to our community as the guy who tries to roll your ankle is to basketball. I am glad that our top official decided to give those types the swift ejection. There are hundreds of boards where people will thoroughly enjoy tired, childish, pathetic and shop worn gifs. 

Rex, I know that I get on you sometimes for your long responses but this is one semi lengthy response that I thoroughly enjoyed.
laugh.gif

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

I really feel sorry about your poverty. It is not a want of money but it is an intellectual poverty that you and a few of your e-friends need to remedy. You cannot engage me in a discussion about ideas so you have to use 4chan style flame attacks. Congratulations, I no longer write regular columns because it is an act of casting pearls before swine and I now stick to ad hoc responses in threads where I can see that serious people are already engaged in a discussion.

Let me guess, that last paragraph was too much for you to read? Here are your "cliffs," you need to grow up and if a thread is too serious for you, stay out of it, the Internet and the world are very big places, no one is making you read my posts.

As far as Methodman is concerned, I appreciate his intellectual rigor as well as his latest "can't post" thread which was great. Those "didn't read" gif users are to our community as the guy who tries to roll your ankle is to basketball. I am glad that our top official decided to give those types the swift ejection. There are hundreds of boards where people will thoroughly enjoy tired, childish, pathetic and shop worn gifs. 

Rex, I know that I get on you sometimes for your long responses but this is one semi lengthy response that I thoroughly enjoyed.
laugh.gif

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

2cpcmsm.jpg

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

2cpcmsm.jpg

Last week sometime in the banned unappreciation thread some dude was like "Backup s/ns ftw
laugh.gif
" and Meth came in and was like "Check again".

Made me chuckle.

Last week sometime in the banned unappreciation thread some dude was like "Backup s/ns ftw
laugh.gif
" and Meth came in and was like "Check again".

Made me chuckle.

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

laugh.gif

I'll always read a post written by Rex, favorite was about various drugs from a couple years back...
pimp.gif

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

laugh.gif

I'll always read a post written by Rex, favorite was about various drugs from a couple years back...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom