Method Mans responses Appreciation

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea Methane never shoots the breeze with the members like Dirty. Come mingle with your family Mthod.
Son is drunk
laugh.gif

lol @ "come mingle with your family"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
dirty>>meth. dont ban me bros

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Meth tends to be alot less relatable than Dirty is.Meth has this presence of a galactus type being on NT.Dirty is more like the silver surfer a cool dude he follows orders but will talk to and mingle with the regulars more.If an issue isn't something of great importance METH never shows up.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

good comparison 
laugh.gif
Best comparison ever... 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Meth tends to be alot less relatable than Dirty is.Meth has this presence of a galactus type being on NT.Dirty is more like the silver surfer a cool dude he follows orders but will talk to and mingle with the regulars more.If an issue isn't something of great importance METH never shows up.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

good comparison 
laugh.gif
Best comparison ever... 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

YO!
Whatever happened to AirAnt? 
DF!!!

And to answer OP Meth is appreciated because when he posts it's with a vengeance.  Pure owning.  Rather amusing.

YO!
Whatever happened to AirAnt? 
DF!!!

And to answer OP Meth is appreciated because when he posts it's with a vengeance.  Pure owning.  Rather amusing.

i dont see the point of posting long winded responses on a forum full of teenagers/young adults when a simple paragraph could have done.

i dont see the point of posting long winded responses on a forum full of teenagers/young adults when a simple paragraph could have done.

Yea Methane never shoots the breeze with the members like Dirty. Come mingle with your family Mthod.

I'm saying, at least go into S&T and talk some trash and +!@#. I know he has a favorite sports team 
He's a Wizards fan I believe, no trash can be talked.
laugh.gif

I'm saying, at least go into S&T and talk some trash and +!@#. I know he has a favorite sports team 
He's a Wizards fan I believe, no trash can be talked.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom