Method Mans responses Appreciation

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

5 page slurping thread?
When will be mine turn?

Aren't you the dude that posted a huge bulge for no reason what so ever and you got banned?
Meth posted something like LOL wavey got owned.
roll.gif

images

You salty bro?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

5 page slurping thread?
When will be mine turn?

Aren't you the dude that posted a huge bulge for no reason what so ever and you got banned?
Meth posted something like LOL wavey got owned.
roll.gif

images

You salty bro?

Originally Posted by VietStar

To me, Method Man's posts are "appreciated" because they rarely have grammatical/writing errors, which makes his posts a lot more mature-like, so people like myself are more likely to take him seriously when he wants to get a point across.

Originally Posted by VietStar

To me, Method Man's posts are "appreciated" because they rarely have grammatical/writing errors, which makes his posts a lot more mature-like, so people like myself are more likely to take him seriously when he wants to get a point across.

He has the best avy on NT, hands down..

I was tryna find a cartoonish avy like his a couple months back, no luck
frown.gif

Point in the right direction MM!

He has the best avy on NT, hands down..

I was tryna find a cartoonish avy like his a couple months back, no luck
frown.gif

Point in the right direction MM!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

I really feel sorry about your poverty. It is not a want of money but it is an intellectual poverty that you and a few of your e-friends need to remedy. You cannot engage me in a discussion about ideas so you have to use 4chan style flame attacks. Congratulations, I no longer write regular columns because it is an act of casting pearls before swine and I now stick to ad hoc responses in threads where I can see that serious people are already engaged in a discussion.

Let me guess, that last paragraph was too much for you to read? Here are your "cliffs," you need to grow up and if a thread is too serious for you, stay out of it, the Internet and the world are very big places, no one is making you read my posts.

As far as Methodman is concerned, I appreciate his intellectual rigor as well as his latest "can't post" thread which was great. Those "didn't read" gif users are to our community as the guy who tries to roll your ankle is to basketball. I am glad that our top official decided to give those types the swift ejection. There are hundreds of boards where people will thoroughly enjoy tired, childish, pathetic and shop worn gifs. 

Rex, I know that I get on you sometimes for your long responses but this is one semi lengthy response that I thoroughly enjoyed.
laugh.gif

x2
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 TomCruze aint coming back here after.  

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

I really feel sorry about your poverty. It is not a want of money but it is an intellectual poverty that you and a few of your e-friends need to remedy. You cannot engage me in a discussion about ideas so you have to use 4chan style flame attacks. Congratulations, I no longer write regular columns because it is an act of casting pearls before swine and I now stick to ad hoc responses in threads where I can see that serious people are already engaged in a discussion.

Let me guess, that last paragraph was too much for you to read? Here are your "cliffs," you need to grow up and if a thread is too serious for you, stay out of it, the Internet and the world are very big places, no one is making you read my posts.

As far as Methodman is concerned, I appreciate his intellectual rigor as well as his latest "can't post" thread which was great. Those "didn't read" gif users are to our community as the guy who tries to roll your ankle is to basketball. I am glad that our top official decided to give those types the swift ejection. There are hundreds of boards where people will thoroughly enjoy tired, childish, pathetic and shop worn gifs. 

Rex, I know that I get on you sometimes for your long responses but this is one semi lengthy response that I thoroughly enjoyed.
laugh.gif

x2
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 TomCruze aint coming back here after.  

I appreciate what Meth brings to the board. He's articulate, often eloquent, is obviously intelligent and sticks to his guns. I've disagreed with him before but have always respected his point of view.

I appreciate what Meth brings to the board. He's articulate, often eloquent, is obviously intelligent and sticks to his guns. I've disagreed with him before but have always respected his point of view.

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

That ether
sick.gif

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

That ether
sick.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Method Man and Rexx used to have some very interesting verbal discourse. I know this is a method man appreciation post, but I feel like while Rex and Method Man are on opposite spectrums, these two are the personification of why NT is great.

My first baby bottle was filled with Sweet Baby Rays Sauce, and some of Method's post have really made me consider giving up Pork. No one man should have all that power.

But really I have a lot of respect for him, and have even found myself looking up to him at times, which is crazy considering that I believe that we are close to the same age.

People always wonder what his 'real' life is like, and I always say that if he has given the same amount of effort in life that he has given to Niketalk, he is definitely in a good position. That's all i need to know.

I always found it funny that out of all the members of the Wu, he'd use Method Man as his NT namesake. Imagine if he would have called himself U-God.

Peace
yeah methodman's prose is easy on the eyes compared to rex...plus he was spitting some knowledge on rex

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Method Man and Rexx used to have some very interesting verbal discourse. I know this is a method man appreciation post, but I feel like while Rex and Method Man are on opposite spectrums, these two are the personification of why NT is great.

My first baby bottle was filled with Sweet Baby Rays Sauce, and some of Method's post have really made me consider giving up Pork. No one man should have all that power.

But really I have a lot of respect for him, and have even found myself looking up to him at times, which is crazy considering that I believe that we are close to the same age.

People always wonder what his 'real' life is like, and I always say that if he has given the same amount of effort in life that he has given to Niketalk, he is definitely in a good position. That's all i need to know.

I always found it funny that out of all the members of the Wu, he'd use Method Man as his NT namesake. Imagine if he would have called himself U-God.

Peace
yeah methodman's prose is easy on the eyes compared to rex...plus he was spitting some knowledge on rex

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

ekrcl1.gif

Well, I gotta hand it to ya, you finally wrote something worth reading, and the best part is (ohh yes, it gets better--pat yourself on the back), you successful conveyed your point in a paragraph. Perhaps, it's because you think little of me (
frown.gif
), word to "intellectual poverty"? Still though, Rex, this a jewel of a post in a treasury that has long been occupied with banal, jejune, and overworked pieces. I applaud you bro'ski...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Moving on to a different, but somewhat related matter, it dawns on me that you're the type that doesn't take well to criticism. The fact that you've confused criticism with "flaming" is proof enough.
Furthermore, aren't you the "poor" one for making that ill-guessed assumption about my intellect? You and I obviously view, analyze, and apprehend the world from very polar schools of thought. You'd honestly be a fool (and in the present circumstance, you are) to believe that you have some greater holistic incite into the natural workings of this world than I do. That said, that intellectual dichotomy which you have seen fit to appropriate to the both of us, has only worked to prove two things--just how naive of individual you are, and the glorious irony that is this situation...
eyes.gif

As I am not the type to be impressed by attempted rhetoric that is both vapid and vacuous, see fit to pardon me for not readily or remotely accepting your "pearls" of wisdom. You see, I am not the credulous pig you thought I was, and as such, I'm skeptical about accepting gifts from rats. And don't compare yourself to Method Man, he's the G.O.A.T. This, Rex, my friend, is the comedy you'll never understand...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

UnkleTomCruze wrote:

ekrcl1.gif

Well, I gotta hand it to ya, you finally wrote something worth reading, and the best part is (ohh yes, it gets better--pat yourself on the back), you successful conveyed your point in a paragraph. Perhaps, it's because you think little of me (
frown.gif
), word to "intellectual poverty"? Still though, Rex, this a jewel of a post in a treasury that has long been occupied with banal, jejune, and overworked pieces. I applaud you bro'ski...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Moving on to a different, but somewhat related matter, it dawns on me that you're the type that doesn't take well to criticism. The fact that you've confused criticism with "flaming" is proof enough.
Furthermore, aren't you the "poor" one for making that ill-guessed assumption about my intellect? You and I obviously view, analyze, and apprehend the world from very polar schools of thought. You'd honestly be a fool (and in the present circumstance, you are) to believe that you have some greater holistic incite into the natural workings of this world than I do. That said, that intellectual dichotomy which you have seen fit to appropriate to the both of us, has only worked to prove two things--just how naive of individual you are, and the glorious irony that is this situation...
eyes.gif

As I am not the type to be impressed by attempted rhetoric that is both vapid and vacuous, see fit to pardon me for not readily or remotely accepting your "pearls" of wisdom. You see, I am not the credulous pig you thought I was, and as such, I'm skeptical about accepting gifts from rats. And don't compare yourself to Method Man, he's the G.O.A.T. This, Rex, my friend, is the comedy you'll never understand...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom